亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Saudi Arabia and UAE giving UN 1 billion U.S. dollars in Yemen aid: UN

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-14 05:50:24|Editor: Chengcheng
      Video PlayerClose

      YEMEN-SANAA-STUDENTS-RALLY

      Students of Yemeni primary and secondary schools shout slogans during a rally demanding the United Nations take measures on warring sides to pay teachers' salaries and resume teaching at schools, outside a UN office in Sanaa, Yemen, on Feb. 13, 2018. (Xinhua/Mohammed Mohammed)

      by William M. Reilly

      UNITED NATIONS, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) have agreed with the United Nations on the technical aspects of transferring one billion U.S. dollars in aid for war-wracked Yemen, the chief UN spokesman said on Tuesday.

      Stephane Dujarric, the spokesman, said 930 million U.S. dollars of the funds for the United Nations to use solely for humanitarian aid in support of its 2018 Yemen Humanitarian Response Plan (YHRP), "without regard for other considerations. An additional 70 million U.S. dollars will be provided by the two countries to support port rehabilitation and infrastructure in Yemen."

      The funds are to be received by March 31, Dujarric said, referring to a statement by Undersecretary-General Mark Lowcock, UN Emergency Relief Coordinator. They represent almost one third of the 2.96 billion dollars required under the YHRP.

      Once converted, the pledge will reduce hunger, contain disease, maintain essential health, water and education services and relieve the suffering of millions of Yemenis across the country, the relief coordinator said in a statement on Monday.

      Lowcock said Saudi Arabia and the UAE also pledged to raise an additional 500 million dollars from other donors in the region.

      "If fully funded, the United Nations and its partners will provide, among other assistance, emergency food to more than 8.5 million Yemenis, nutritional services to 5.6 million children, pregnant women and mothers, and safe water to 5.4 million people," the relief coordinator said.

      "The UN and its partners will also rehabilitate more than 1,400 schools and 650 health facilities destroyed by the ongoing conflict," he said.

      Lowcock thanked Saudi Arabia and the UAE for "this generous and much needed infusion of funds." "I hope this generosity will encourage more donors to contribute to the YHRP, including ahead of the international pledging conference on Yemen to be held in Geneva on April 3," he said.

      "The humanitarian situation in Yemen continues to deteriorate because of ongoing conflict, collapsing basic services and economic decline," he said. "A record 22.2 million people are now in need of humanitarian assistance -- 3.4 million more than last year."

      The emergency relief coordinator reiterated the frequent call by humanitarian workers for "rapid, safe and unfettered humanitarian access to Yemen."

      Saudi Arabia is leading a coalition force defending the internationally recognized Yemeni government against Houthi rebels allegedly supported by Iran.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Yemen
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369738581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品自拍视频在线观看| 国产精品1区2区3区在线观看| 天天插视频| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添人人爽| 久久婷婷激情综合色综合俺也去 | 玩弄放荡人妻一区二区三区| 综合五月网| 亚洲国产中文在线二区三区免| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 日韩高清免费一码二码三码| 吉木萨尔县| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 亚洲成AV人在线播放无码| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 少妇av免费在线播放| 久久亚洲成a人片| 亚洲天堂中文| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 女人下边被添全过视频的网址| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 欧美va亚洲va在线观看不卡| 家庭乱码伦区中文字幕在线 | 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18| 黄网站色视频免费直播| 色妺妺av爽爽影院| 国产黄片一区视频在线观看| 亚洲精品久久久蜜桃一区| 国产360激情盗摄一区在线观看 | 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 国产偷国产偷高清精品| 久久国产亚洲AV无码麻豆| 亚洲精品韩国一区二区| 91自国产精品中文字幕| 国产情色一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品福利无码| 国产00高中生在线无套进入| 办公室扒开奶罩揉吮奶头视频| 久久露脸国产精品WWW| 亚洲成a人片在线观看高清| 亚洲一区亚洲二区亚洲三区| 久久国产A∨一二三|