"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Abu Sayyaf bandits abduct gov't engineer in S. Philippines
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-14 15:11:51

      ZAMBOANGA CITY, the Philippines, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- A Philippine government engineer was abducted Wednesday morning by the Abu Sayyaf militant group on his way to work in Jolo, capital town of Sulu, according to local officials.

      The victim was identified as Enrico Nee, assigned with the Department of Public Works and Highways - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao Sulu 1st district engineering Office based in Jolo town.

      Brig. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, commander of Joint Task Force Sulu, said the victim was abducted by gunmen aboard a jeepney colored black and red at about 7:45 a.m. local time in the vicinity of a village, just near his house.

      Police investigation disclosed the victim was waiting for a tricycle cab ride when one of the gunmen alighted from their vehicle and at gunpoint seized Nee and dragged him towards their vehicle.

      The suspects with their victim immediately escaped towards the area of Patikul town, a place known to have strong presence of the Abu Sayyaf group in Sulu.

      Sobejana said troops and police were immediately alerted and conducted pursuit operation but found no trace of the victim.

      The military believed the abduction could be part of Abu Sayyaf group's threat to conduct kidnapping activity.

      The abduction of Nee brought anew the number of kidnap victims to 10 . The victims include one Dutch national, a Vietnamese, three Indonesians and five Filipinos.

      Police said relentless pursuit continued for the rescue of Nee and the remaining hostages still held by the Abu Sayyaf group in Sulu.

      Formed in the 1990s, the Abu Sayyaf group is notorious for carrying out kidnapping-for-ransom preying on both foreigners and Filipinos, and known for bombings and brutality, including beheadings.

      Several foreign kidnap victims were beheaded last year after failing to pay millions of dollars of ransom, including Vietnamese, German and Canadian hostages.

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Abu Sayyaf bandits abduct gov't engineer in S. Philippines

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-14 15:11:51
      [Editor: huaxia]

      ZAMBOANGA CITY, the Philippines, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- A Philippine government engineer was abducted Wednesday morning by the Abu Sayyaf militant group on his way to work in Jolo, capital town of Sulu, according to local officials.

      The victim was identified as Enrico Nee, assigned with the Department of Public Works and Highways - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao Sulu 1st district engineering Office based in Jolo town.

      Brig. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, commander of Joint Task Force Sulu, said the victim was abducted by gunmen aboard a jeepney colored black and red at about 7:45 a.m. local time in the vicinity of a village, just near his house.

      Police investigation disclosed the victim was waiting for a tricycle cab ride when one of the gunmen alighted from their vehicle and at gunpoint seized Nee and dragged him towards their vehicle.

      The suspects with their victim immediately escaped towards the area of Patikul town, a place known to have strong presence of the Abu Sayyaf group in Sulu.

      Sobejana said troops and police were immediately alerted and conducted pursuit operation but found no trace of the victim.

      The military believed the abduction could be part of Abu Sayyaf group's threat to conduct kidnapping activity.

      The abduction of Nee brought anew the number of kidnap victims to 10 . The victims include one Dutch national, a Vietnamese, three Indonesians and five Filipinos.

      Police said relentless pursuit continued for the rescue of Nee and the remaining hostages still held by the Abu Sayyaf group in Sulu.

      Formed in the 1990s, the Abu Sayyaf group is notorious for carrying out kidnapping-for-ransom preying on both foreigners and Filipinos, and known for bombings and brutality, including beheadings.

      Several foreign kidnap victims were beheaded last year after failing to pay millions of dollars of ransom, including Vietnamese, German and Canadian hostages.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369753031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 怀集县| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区三区精品| 久久久噜噜噜WWW成人网| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 成人看片黄a免费看那个网址| 精品亚洲成a人在线观看| 日本中出熟女一区二区| 大陆一级毛片免费播放| 国产精品每日更新在线观看 | 欧美中文字幕在线看| 无码高潮久久一级一级喷水| 首页 图区 国产 亚洲 欧美| 日本国产一区二区三区| 亚洲av中文无码乱人伦| 激情偷乱人伦小说视频| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 国产免费自拍av一区| 色婷婷丁香综合激情| 屏东市| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美| 久久亚洲一级av一片| 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb| 久久精品视频中文字幕无码| 国产亚洲AV天天夜夜无码| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 98在线视频噜噜噜国产| 无码人妻AⅤ一区二区三区三级| 最近高清日本免费| 中日韩黄色基地一二三区| 日韩精品有码在线视频| 成年女人免费视频播放体验区| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区久久| 91小视频在线播放| 久久精品国产99久久6动| 色播在线永久免费视频网站| 亚洲免费毛片网| 亚洲美女av日韩一区| 精品国产亚欧无码久久久| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天 | 亚洲av永久青草无码精品|