亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Leipzig wages desperate battle over Timo Werner

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-14 20:03:16|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      By Oliver Trust

      BERLIN, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Bundesliga parvenu RB Leipzig is locked in a desperate battle over the future of Timo Werner. So far, the East German side has been unsuccessful in its attempts to renew the contract of their star striker.

      The 21-year-old refers to his valid agreement until 2020 and says there is no need to talk now. But seven goals in ten internationals for Germany have caused massive interest from several big clubs in the world of international football. And things could get worse for Leipzig shortly. A successful 2018 World Cup performance for Werner will inevitably cause further attention and possibly make him change his mind.

      Atletico Madrid is said to have joined the increasing number of bidders. According to a report of the Berlin-based tabloid Bild, the 2016 Champions League final participant is preparing for the possible departure of its French international Antoine Griezmann.

      Spanish club reports also speak about the interest of English Premier League top sides.

      While Werner has rejected a recent offer from Leipzig, the club's sports director has ruled out a possible exit of Werner next summer. "Timo knows he is one of our key performers and that will be with us for the next season," Ralf Rangnick emphasized.

      The 59-year-old said the club wouldn't allow Werner to leave at the end of the 2017/2018 season.

      Rangnick said Leipzig has its limits: "If a player can't be happy with the sides offer, we have to accept that and part ways."

      Rangnick announced that the club would invest all possible resources to keep Werner. RB has agreed to abandon the clubs so far applied salary cap of 4.5 million euro per season to make the forward stay. The club also offered a pay rise for Werner's current contract.

      Despite the club's announcement, Werner's future with Leipzig remains uncertain. The gifted German youngster told German media he intends to decide about his future after the end of the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

      "I currently don't think about the next season at all. I have ambitious goals with Leipzig as we want to qualify for the Champions League for the second time in the club's history and right after that I hope to be part of the German World Cup squad," Werner told German media. The spearheading forward said he is entirely concentrated on the current season and the following World Cup. "After the World Cup I will start to think about the next steps," Werner commented.

      Werner denied having made any further arrangements with Leipzig so far. "The contract says I have to play for the club for two more years. Therefore why would I think about anything else at the moment," Werner stressed, avoiding a definitive commitment.

      Werner told Bild it is in his mind to one day play for a famous club in England or Spain. "In Spain, we have the three big ones such as Barcelona, Real, and Atletico. In England we are talking about six or more interesting sides like Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, Manchester United, and City," the Stuttgart-born Werner commented.

      Rangnick underlined the importance of the club's Champions League participation to keep its stars in a good mood. To be part of the 2018/2019 campaign is essential to strengthen the clubs reputation. Rangnick said Leipzig rejected an additional Liverpool bid for RB striker Naby Keita to join the Premier League side this winter.

      Leipzig has already agreed to a deal for next summer worth up to 75 million euro. "20 to 25 million wouldn't have made up for possibly missing qualification due to a loss of quality in the squad," Rangnick stressed.

      As a result of the challenging negotiations with Keita and Werner, Leipzig has announced to rearrange the directives of its personnel policy. From summer 2018 on negotiations with players and agents will only take place in the summer and winter break to keep everyone focused on the current tasks.

      "We don't want anything to interrupt the player's full concentration," the club's managing director Oliver Mintzlaff said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001369759861
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 视频精品亚洲一区二区| 日本免费新一区视频| 精品 日韩 国产 欧美 视频 | 五月婷婷久久中文字幕| 国产av专区一区二区三区| 日本韩国三级aⅴ在线观看| 无码毛片一区二区三区本码视频| 国产日韩av二区三区| 一区二区亚洲 av免费| 色播中文字幕在线视频| 国产91AV免费播放| 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 无码精品国产午夜| 色婷婷精品综合久久狠狠| 亚洲av日韩精品一区二区不卡 | 男人av天堂专区| а天堂8中文最新版在线官网 | 久久久久亚洲AV无码专区一区| 夏邑县| 真人在线射美女视频在线观看| 欧美综合自拍亚洲综合百度| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 亚洲日韩图片专区小说专区| 国产精品99久久免费观看| 精品不卡久久久久久无码人妻| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品蕉| 一个人看的WWW片免费高清视频| 日韩有码精品中文字幕 | 日韩在线欧美在线| 久久久久久久尹人综合网亚洲| 亚洲av婷婷一区二区三区| 二区久久国产乱子伦免费精品| 国语自产偷拍精品视频偷| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人 | 欧美性一区| 亚洲午夜片| 中文字幕日韩丝袜一区| 富裕县| 久久洲Av无码西西人体| 国模在线视频一区二区三区|