亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      22 families evacuated after huge sinkhole opens up in Rome

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-16 01:10:19|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ROME, Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- At least 22 families were evacuated here on Wednesday evening after a large sinkhole opened up in the street of a northwest district of this capital city, local media reported Thursday.

      At least six cars were drawn into a 10-meter-deep hole shortly before 6 p.m. (1700 GMT) local time.

      No injures were reported, but local authorities ordered the "precautionary evacuation" of 22 families from two apartment blocks.

      "Overall, the evacuation concerns 50 to 60 people," Ansa news agency quoted Rome Mayor Virginia Raggi as saying.

      The buildings are to undergo security checks, before the families can return, according to the mayor. If not safe to return, they are to be provided with temporary housing by the municipality, Raggi added.

      The incident occurred in Balduina, which is a wealthy residential neighborhood in the northwest of the capital. Firefighters resumed their work early on Thursday, after working until late Wednesday night to secure the area.

      Visiting the area soon after the incident, Raggi told reporters an investigation into the causes of the collapse would be launched, and those responsible for the incident "would pay".

      Beside the area where the sinkhole appeared, construction works for new apartment blocks and an underground parking area have been underway since October 2017, local media said.

      Local residents had reported water leaks in the affected street last month, and some repairs had been carried out between Jan. 25 and 28.

      On Thursday, prosecutors in Rome confirmed an inquiry had been opened into the case. It isn't the first episode of its kind in Rome.

      Last May, a five-meter-wide sinkhole appeared at Gianicolo hill in the southwest Monteverde district after heavy rain at night. No injures were reported.

      In mid-January, a 78-year-old woman fell into another sinkhole two meters deep, which opened up in the central Nomentano neighborhood. The woman was sent to hospital with minor injuries.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521369782161
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产福利片在线观看| 久久99久久99精品免视看国产成人| 亚洲一区二区三区免费av在线| 东京热加勒比在线观看| 亚洲区1区3区4区中文字幕码 | 欧美一级在线播放| 欧美v日韩v亚洲综合国产高清| 国产成人精品久久亚洲高清| 96精品免费视频大全| 精品人妻系列无码天堂| 久久精品国产精品亚洲蜜月| 国产精品丝袜美腿视频一区 | 亚洲熟女一区二区三区精品| 欧美日本国产亚洲网站免费一区二区| A V 在线视频 亚洲免费| 无码流畅无码福利午夜| 国产片av片永久免费观看| 婷婷丁香五月激情综合| 亚洲美女性生活一级片| 国模无码视频专区一区| 一区二区三区AV波多野结衣| 国产欧美精品一区二区色综合| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 久久高潮少妇视频免费| 西西午夜无码大胆啪啪国模| 国产露脸150部国语对白| 午夜国产丝袜美腿在线视频| 成人av天堂一区二区| 99热国产这里只有精品9| 一本久道久综合久久鬼色| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 婷婷精品国产亚洲av| 亚洲熟妇av日韩熟妇在线| videos日本多毛hd护士| 亚洲欧美变态另类综合| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清特级| 国产乱沈阳女人高潮乱叫老| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 日韩熟妇精品视频一区二区| 久久久久亚洲AV片无码乐播| 免费人成视频在线视频电影|