亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      News Analysis: Trump's plan for Mideast peace destined to failure: observers

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-21 02:05:29|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      By Emad Drimly

      GAZA, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Palestinian observers believe that the U.S. President Donald Trump's plan for the Middle East peace, which is supposed to be revealed in the coming weeks, would not put an end to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

      Observers said that Trump's plan means to undermine the Palestinian cause rather than reaching a just settlement to the conflict, pointing out that the Palestinian rejection of such a plan would crucially block it.

      Last week, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said from Jordan that work on a new plan for achieving peace in the Middle East region is "fairly well advanced."

      He said the decision taken on Jerusalem was "about the United States and our recognition of Jerusalem and where we choose to place our embassy."

      He added that the decision "does not preclude a two-state solution if that is the solution the parties seek."

      Despite global opposition, Trump fulfilled in December one of his major campaign promises by recognizing Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel and demanded the State Department to develop a plan to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

      "Washington's policies in the Middle East proved big failure," Hani al-Masri, director of the Ramallah-based Masarat Center for Studies Research, told Xinhua.

      The features of the U.S. plan, although not officially put forward, are clear after being presented by U.S. officials to several Arab and international parties.

      "The American plan includes the establishment of a new 'city of Jerusalem' for the Palestinians, a humanitarian solution for the refugees and keeping borders and settlements under Israeli control," he said.

      Future of settlements will be negotiated later after the establishment of a "Palestinian state" in about half of the West Bank and the entire Gaza Strip, al-Masri said.

      "Any Palestinian role in this plan will definitely mean the end of the Palestinian cause," al-Masri said, stressing that this plan cannot come to reality without a Palestinian okay.

      Recently, Palestinian officials announced in many occasions that the U.S. policies in the region threaten security and stability and cannot achieve peace in the Middle East.

      They consider that the dangerous policies of U.S. administration over Jerusalem, the refugee issue, the 1967 borders and settlements are contrary to the prospects for peace, threatening to destabilize the entire region and ending any hopes of a political settlement.

      Talal Okal, political analyst from Gaza, said that the weeks that have passed since the U.S. decision on Jerusalem indicate that the United States does not have the absolute capacity to impose its policies and agendas and interests in the world, especially in the Middle East.

      "The United States continues to run its policies and strategies out of sheer power," he said, adding that "Washington has to recognize the effectiveness, interests and capabilities of others."

      The U.S. policies are totally in favor of Israel, he said, without taking into account that the Palestinians can thwart the so called "deal of century."

      Palestinians announced that United States can not be a peace sponsor anymore after President Trump's declaration that Jerusalem is the capital of the state of Israel.

      They have also called for forming a multilateral international mechanism to sponsor the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

      "The Palestinian attempts are continuing intensively to find multilateral international sponsorship to which Washington is a party and not the only party," Mohamed Ishtayeh, member of central committee of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas Fatah Party and a former peace negotiator, told xinhua in a recent interview.

      "We had repeatedly tried for many years the track of a U.S.-sponsored peace negotiations. Every time, these talks fail ... the problem always was that there was no fair mediator and there was no real Israeli peace partner," said Ishtayeh.

      Ramallah-based writer and political analyst Khalil Shahin said that the Palestinian leadership is now seeking an international framework that could help them endure and overcome U.S. pressures.

      Peace talks between the Palestinians and Israel have been stalled since 2014 after nine months of U.S.-sponsored negotiations. The talks have not led to any serious breakthrough to end decades-old conflict due to deep differences on settlements, borders and security.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091369876921
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲成a人片| 国产蜜臀在线一区二区三区| 啦啦啦视频在线日韩精品| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜不卡 | 成人年无码av片在线观看| 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕无线无码毛片| 日本精品国产1区2区3区| 久久久久久亚洲AV成人无码国产| 日韩有码中文字幕av| 欧美极品少妇×XXXBBB| 日本一区二区三区中文字幕最新| 开原市| 日本a在线天堂| 永久免费的AV在线电影网无码 | 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷免费| 亚洲国产欧美国产综合久久| 亚洲一二三四五区中文字幕| 亚洲中文字幕精品一区二区| 久久青草国产精品一区| 久久综合色一综合色88| 91精品国产91久久久无码色戒| 许昌县| 精品国免费一区二区三区| 久久精品国产久精国产80cm| 国产一区二区精品av | a级毛片毛片免费观看久| 撕开奶罩揉吮奶头高潮AV| 日本视频一区二区三区免费观看| 中文人妻无码一区二区三区| 91自国产精品中文字幕| 国产一区二区三区免费在线观看 | 国产欧美日韩精品第二区| 九一成人AV无码一区二区三区 | 亚洲毛片网| 天天摸天天做天天爽水多| 国产乱人无码伦AV在线A| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 久久福利资源国产精品999| 91久久国产成人免费观看| 亚洲乱亚洲乱妇中文影视|