"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta must exclude terrorists: Russian FM

      新華社    2018-02-23 06:29:09

      BELGRADE, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Russia wishes to see terrorist group Jabhat al-Nusra and its partner groups excluded from the ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta, a suburb of Syrian capital of Damascus, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a press conference here on Thursday.

      Lavrov landed at the Belgrade Airport on Wednesday afternoon to attend the ceremony of the 180th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.

      Speaking after meeting his Serbian counterpart Ivica Dacic, Lavrov said that Russia was the initiator of today's discussion at the UN Security Council about the draft resolution on the implementation of a 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria.

      "We are ready to take the proposed resolution into consideration. We suggested a very clear formulation that the ceasefire will not relate to Jabhat al-Nusra and groups with whom it cooperates which shell residential parts of Damascus with artillery fire," Lavrov said.

      He reminded that regular artillery fire has been coming from the area of Eastern Ghouta for the past year, terrorizing the civilians in Damascus - as well as that on several occasions they struck territory belonging to the Russian embassy and the building of the trade representation of Russia.

      "Every time when such terrorist attacks start from the area of Eastern Ghouta, we know that behind them is Jabhat al-Nusra and terrorist organizations that cooperate with it and each time we ask from the Security Council to give a principle-based assessment about these unacceptable terrorist acts. Each time our U.S. and European partners avoided to react," Lavrov said.

      He noted that "Western partners do not want to go so far to exclude terrorist from the ceasefire, which brings up many questions among Russians", and added that just days ago Jabhat al-Nusra and other organizations rejected the offer of Russian Army to leave Eastern Ghouta free-willingly and without their weapons.

      "They rejected the offer and continued to open fire towards the city from their positions, keeping the civilians from the Eastern Ghouta as a human shield," Lavrov illustrated.

      Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta must exclude terrorists: Russian FM

      新華社 2018-02-23 06:29:09

      BELGRADE, Feb. 22 (Xinhua) -- Russia wishes to see terrorist group Jabhat al-Nusra and its partner groups excluded from the ceasefire in Eastern Ghouta, a suburb of Syrian capital of Damascus, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said at a press conference here on Thursday.

      Lavrov landed at the Belgrade Airport on Wednesday afternoon to attend the ceremony of the 180th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.

      Speaking after meeting his Serbian counterpart Ivica Dacic, Lavrov said that Russia was the initiator of today's discussion at the UN Security Council about the draft resolution on the implementation of a 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria.

      "We are ready to take the proposed resolution into consideration. We suggested a very clear formulation that the ceasefire will not relate to Jabhat al-Nusra and groups with whom it cooperates which shell residential parts of Damascus with artillery fire," Lavrov said.

      He reminded that regular artillery fire has been coming from the area of Eastern Ghouta for the past year, terrorizing the civilians in Damascus - as well as that on several occasions they struck territory belonging to the Russian embassy and the building of the trade representation of Russia.

      "Every time when such terrorist attacks start from the area of Eastern Ghouta, we know that behind them is Jabhat al-Nusra and terrorist organizations that cooperate with it and each time we ask from the Security Council to give a principle-based assessment about these unacceptable terrorist acts. Each time our U.S. and European partners avoided to react," Lavrov said.

      He noted that "Western partners do not want to go so far to exclude terrorist from the ceasefire, which brings up many questions among Russians", and added that just days ago Jabhat al-Nusra and other organizations rejected the offer of Russian Army to leave Eastern Ghouta free-willingly and without their weapons.

      "They rejected the offer and continued to open fire towards the city from their positions, keeping the civilians from the Eastern Ghouta as a human shield," Lavrov illustrated.

      [Editor: Mu Xuequan]
      010020070750000000000000011105091298148581
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av天堂资源网在线播放| 日本污视频在线观看| 亚洲高清码在线精品av| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区在线 | 日本一区二区中文字幕在线| 91国在线啪精品一区| 亚洲高清成人av在线| 蜜臀人妻精品一区二区免费| av手机天堂| 亚洲国产日本精品一区二区三区| 亚洲国产香蕉视频欧美| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 成人av中文字幕在线| 亚洲欧洲无码精品ⅤA| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 在线天堂最新版资源| 国内a级一片免费av| 国产精品黄片一区二区三区视频| 竹北市| 亚洲不卡电影| av在线天堂成人av| 最新版天堂中文在线| 女优免费中文字幕在线| 亚洲线精品一区二区三区八戒| 国产精品自拍一区视频| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 日韩狼人精品在线观看| 日本一区二区三区在线播放| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 日日骚一区二区三区中文字幕| 浮梁县| 国产呦系列视频网站在线观看| 最近亚洲精品中文字幕| 亚洲国产丝袜精品一区| 望江县| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 欧美www在线观看| 亚洲成AV人在线观看网址| 亚洲在线一区二区三区四区| 亚洲欧美中文字幕5发布|