亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China Focus: Chinese regulator takes control of Anbang Insurance Group

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-23 14:59:49|Editor: Lu Hui
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- China's insurance regulator on Friday announced a decision to immediately take over Anbang Insurance Group for a year in light of the company's former chief being prosecuted for economic crimes.

      The move is taken to maintain normal operations at the company and protect consumers' rights, according to a statement of the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC).

      "Illegal business practices by Anbang Insurance Group may seriously threaten the solvency of the company," said the CIRC in the statement.

      Public prosecutors recently filed a lawsuit against Wu Xiaohui, former chairman of the board and general manager of Anbang, in the Shanghai Municipal No. 1 Intermediate People's Court, accusing him of fundraising fraud and embezzlement by taking advantage of his post, according to sources from the No. 1 Branch of the Shanghai Municipal People's Procuratorate.

      The CIRC said it had demanded Anbang "adjust" Wu's positions as the company's chairman and general manager.

      A working group has been established, with participation of personnel from the CIRC, the People's Bank of China, the China Banking Regulatory Commission, the China Securities Regulatory Commission and the State Administration of Foreign Exchange, to be responsible for the takeover of the company, the statement said.

      The rights and liabilities of the company will not be changed after the takeover, it added.

      "At present, business operations of the group are stable and the interests of consumers and stakeholders have been protected," said the statement.

      During the takeover, Anbang will continue to operate as a private insurer, while social capital will be introduced to complete the company's shareholder restructuring, according to the statement.

      China's insurance law stipulates that an insurance firm can be taken over by regulators if it is insolvent, or illegal activities hurt the public interests and threaten its solvency.

      The CIRC has had teams at Anbang conducting on-site checks and supervising operations since June 2017, according to the statement.

      Friday's announcement was the latest measure by China to improve regulation of the insurance sector and prevent financial risks.

      Last month, the CIRC made new rules to step up scrutiny of outbound investment by insurance funds and ban shareholders of insurance firms from interfering in fund operations.

      Anbang had been one of China's most aggressive overseas buyers before authorities began to curb risky outbound acquisitions. It also has equity investment in many listed Chinese firms.

      The company has total assets of nearly 2 trillion yuan (about 310 billion U.S. dollars), with more than 30,000 employees and over 35 million clients globally, according to the company's website.

      Prevention of financial risks is key for China in one of what policy makers called the three tough battles, namely controlling risks, reducing poverty and tackling pollution.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011102351369940701
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美日韩在线精品2021| 黄色在线网| 91白浆在线视频| 国产香蕉尹人在线视频你懂的| 亚洲精品日本一区二区三区 | 亚洲古典另类欧美在线| 公与淑婷厨房猛烈进出视频| 爆乳熟妇一区二区三区霸乳| 黑人大战亚洲人精品一区| 国产欧美日本在线观看| 九九热在线观看视频免费| 日本午夜按摩在线观看| 国产人成在线免费视频| 色综合色综合久久综合频道| 日韩高清无码中文字幕综合一二三区 | 国产在线精品福利大全| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站直播| 国产精品亚洲综合久久系列| 国产高端极品尤物av| 亚洲国产成人手机在线电影 | 69久久国产露脸精品国产| 色男人的天堂久久综合| 亚洲精品一区二区三区av| 日本一区二区在线视频免费观看| 一区二区在线亚洲av蜜桃| 在线免费不卡av网站一区| 看全色黄大色大片免费久久久 | 日韩精品永久免费播放平台 | 美女胸又大又WWW黄的网站| 精品视频一区二区三区在线播| 国产永久免费高清在线观看视频| 岛国av一区二区三区| 国产国拍亚洲精品永久69| 日韩av一区二区三区三州| 99久久精品视香蕉蕉| 精品日韩欧美一区二区在线播放| 国产精品香蕉视频在线| 日本午夜按摩在线观看| 白白色发布永久免费观看视频 | 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金 | 久久久99久久久国产自输拍 |