"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Maldives to hold presidential poll in September: Elections Commission
      Source: Xinhua   2018-02-23 17:30:16

      MALE, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Maldivian Elections Commission on Friday said the first round of presidential elections would be held early September and preparations for the polls had already begun.

      The President's Office in a statement said it welcomed the announcement and encouraged all relevant stakeholders to offer the Elections Commission their full, unreserved support for the conduct of their work.

      "It is noted in the statement that free, fair and credible elections are the foundation of our democracy and that it is essential for continuity of our nation's growth, stability and prosperity," the President's Office said.

      "The Government of the Maldives extends its invitation to all international stakeholders to observe the electoral process; and at the same time urges the international community to provide support and assistance in bringing back normalcy in the Maldives, and requests the international community to refrain from any actions that could hinder resolving the situation the country is facing," the President's Office added.

      The statement further said that the government recommends all political parties and politicians alike to work towards, making the upcoming elections free and fair, rather than engage in a battle to topple the government and to destabilize the nation.

      The Maldivian parliament on Tuesday approved extending the state of emergency in the country by 30 days following a request by President Abdulla Yameen.

      The President's Office in a statement said the president had requested for an extension as the threat to national security had not diminished following the Supreme Court ruling on Feb. 1 ordering the release of detained opposition leaders, including self-exiled former President Mohamed Nasheed.

      President Yameen declared a 15-day state of emergency on Feb. 5 after the Supreme Court ruling, which was, however, rescinded shortly after the declaration of the state of emergency.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Maldives to hold presidential poll in September: Elections Commission

      Source: Xinhua 2018-02-23 17:30:16
      [Editor: huaxia]

      MALE, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Maldivian Elections Commission on Friday said the first round of presidential elections would be held early September and preparations for the polls had already begun.

      The President's Office in a statement said it welcomed the announcement and encouraged all relevant stakeholders to offer the Elections Commission their full, unreserved support for the conduct of their work.

      "It is noted in the statement that free, fair and credible elections are the foundation of our democracy and that it is essential for continuity of our nation's growth, stability and prosperity," the President's Office said.

      "The Government of the Maldives extends its invitation to all international stakeholders to observe the electoral process; and at the same time urges the international community to provide support and assistance in bringing back normalcy in the Maldives, and requests the international community to refrain from any actions that could hinder resolving the situation the country is facing," the President's Office added.

      The statement further said that the government recommends all political parties and politicians alike to work towards, making the upcoming elections free and fair, rather than engage in a battle to topple the government and to destabilize the nation.

      The Maldivian parliament on Tuesday approved extending the state of emergency in the country by 30 days following a request by President Abdulla Yameen.

      The President's Office in a statement said the president had requested for an extension as the threat to national security had not diminished following the Supreme Court ruling on Feb. 1 ordering the release of detained opposition leaders, including self-exiled former President Mohamed Nasheed.

      President Yameen declared a 15-day state of emergency on Feb. 5 after the Supreme Court ruling, which was, however, rescinded shortly after the declaration of the state of emergency.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001369944981
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 林甸县| 2020狠狠狠狠久久免费观看| 亚洲AV怡红院影院怡春院| 日韩久久无码免费看A| 亚洲中文字幕一区二区不卡| 99久久国内精品成人免费| 亚洲综合无码一区二区| 99青青青精品视频在线| 中文字幕高清无码不卡在线| 亚洲一区二区三区精品在线| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情视频| 精品在线观看视频二区| 国产欧美日本亚洲精品一4区| 亚洲日本一区二区三区在线| 国产色产综合色产在线视频| 无码一区二区丝袜| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 国产 无码 日韩| 99re热精品视频国产免费| av在线观看亚洲天堂| 精品人一区二区三区伦蜜桃免费| 欧美日韩区1区2区3区| 色综合网天天综合色中文| 天天射天天操天天综合网| 国产欧美日韩专区毛茸茸| 久青青草视频手机在线免费观看| 国产91丝袜在线观看| 亚洲精品综合在线影院 | 国产精品视频一品二区三| 粉嫩国产白浆在线播放| 日韩不卡av在线一区二区三区| 官网A级毛片| yy111111少妇无码理论片| 国产免费人成视频在线观看播放| 永嘉县| 亚洲综合国产成人丁香五月小说| 久久午夜无码免费| 中国免费一级毛片| 日本高清一区二区不卡视频| 最近中文字幕国产精选| 久久精品国产亚洲AV麻豆长发|