亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Andre Villas-Boas open to offers from Brazil, China

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-27 09:21:30|Editor: huaxia
      Video PlayerClose

      RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Andre Villas-Boas revealed he is open to offers from Europe, Brazil or China as he seeks to jumpstart his stalled coaching career.

      The 40-year-old former Porto, Chelsea and Tottenham manager has been out of work since parting ways with Chinese Super League side Shanghai SIPG in November.

      "I'm waiting for offers maybe from China, maybe from Brazil, who knows," Villas-Boas was quoted as saying by Brazil's Globo newspaper.

      He added that he would like to return to coach Porto, whom he guided to the Europa League title at the age of 33.

      However the Portuguese said the workload of Brazil's top teams - who can play up to 80 games a year - does not appeal to him.

      "The problem in Brazil is the schedule, which makes it difficult to work," he said. "There should be fewer games in the Serie A, which should be reduced to 18 teams (from 20). Then I think I could go there."

      Villas-Boas said he fulfilled a lifelong dream by participating in the Dakar Rally last month. He added that he is still recovering from a back injury which forced him to abandon the race during the fourth stage in Peru. Enditem

      KEY WORDS:
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370027261
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本肥老熟妇在线观看| 从江县| 久久久亚洲精品免费视频| 日本精品人妻在线观看| 北宁市| 99JK无码免费| 国产精品国产三级国产an| 国产精品无码无卡在线观看久| 久久福利资源国产精品999| 中文乱码免费一区二区三区| 九九re线精品视频在线观看视频 | 无码AV大香线蕉伊人久久| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 在线观看av片永久免费| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 中文字幕亚洲无线码在线一区| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 福泉市| 国产精品98视频全部国产| 99久久er这里只有精品18| 久久亚洲线观看视频| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 国内视频偷拍久久伊人网| 欧美亚洲第一页| 日韩无码尤物视频| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲乱精品中文字字幕| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码| 亚洲国产午夜精品乱码| 亚洲不卡av一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看精品中文 | 99久久久无码国产精品免费| 国产成人无码A区在线观 | 草莓视频成人| 国产精品人成在线观看| 民丰县| 国产精品九九久久一区hh| 春色成人在线一区av |