亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      No civilians leave Syria's Eastern Ghouta on 1st day of humanitarian pause

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-27 21:24:18|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- The first day of the Russian-proposed humanitarian pause ended with no civilians leaving the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta area east of the capital Damascus.

      The humanitarian pause specifies a five-hour pause on a daily basis starting Tuesday to allow civilians to evacuate Eastern Ghouta through a humanitarian corridor at the Wafidin crossing northeast of Damascus.

      The state TV said no civilians have left on Tuesday, accusing the rebels of firing five mortar shells at the crossing to prevent people from leaving.

      The Russian Defense Ministry also said the rebels' mortar fire on the crossing is preventing civilians from leaving.

      However, opposition activists accused the government forces of shelling areas in Eastern Ghouta during the pause, saying one was killed by the government shelling.

      In a live broadcast at the Wafidin crossing, sounds of mortar shells striking nearby were clearly heard.

      In a briefing in Geneva, UN humanitarian spokesman Jens Laerke also confirmed the continuing fighting in Eastern Ghouta.

      "We have reports this morning that there is continuous fighting in Eastern Ghouta. Clearly the situation on the ground is not such that convoys can go in or medical evacuations can go out," he said.

      The pause entered into force at 9 a.m. (0700 GMT) and is designed to continue until 2 p.m. in the conflict-torn area.

      Such humanitarian pause, however, will take place every day within the same period of time to allow evacuation of civilians from the rebel-held zone.

      Despite the failure of civilians evacuation so far, relative calm prevailed in Damascus after the humanitarian pause went into force.

      The humanitarian pause comes just days after the UN Security Council adopted Resolution 2401, which requires all parties in Syria to immediately cease clashes and provide a sustained humanitarian break for at least 30 days.

      But terror-designated groups such as the Islamic State (IS) and the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front are excluded from the resolution, as the battles against them continue.

      The UN organizations have already sounded the alarm about the situation in Eastern Ghouta, where 400,000 people are believed to be trapped in the sprawling area east of Damascus.

      The military showdown started to intensify between the Syrian army and rebels 10 days ago, with mortar shells from rebels hitting Damascus while the Syrian forces continued their massive bombardment against rebel positions in Eastern Ghouta.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370039281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: av网站影片在线观看| 久久精品国产99国产精品| 久久国产一区二区三色| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 精品亚洲一区二区三区| 超高清丝袜美腿视频在线| 久久精品综合国产二区| 亚洲欧美国产国产一区二区| 精品成人av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲av高清在线观看三区| 久久久诱惑一区二区三区| 性感人妻一区二区三区| 午夜国产成人自拍视频| 日本韩国欧美国产亚洲| 色琪琪一区二区三区亚洲区| 亚洲国产精品自产拍久久蜜AV | 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 精品国产福利一区二区| а天堂8中文最新版在线官网 | 国产成人AⅤ| 中文 国产 无码免费| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 亚洲av无码一区东京热久久| 久久99久久99精品中文字幕| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 国产免费久久精品99re丫y| 中文字幕日本最新乱码视频| 欧美不卡视频一区发布| 国产精品久久这里只有精品| 欧美人与动zozo| 欧美506070老妇乱子伦| 在线观看国产精美视频| 国内精品久久久久久久久蜜桃| 一级做a爱视频在线播放| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 亚洲一区二区三区播放在线| 熟女少妇高潮免费视频| 欧美精品AⅤ在线视频| a级黑人大硬长爽猛出猛进| 性xxxxfeixxxxx欧美| 大方县|