亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Iraq hosts friendly football match in striving for lift of FIFA ban

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-01 04:48:40|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      BAGHDAD, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- Iraq hosted a football international friendly match and beat Saudi Arabia 4-1 on Wednesday, in a bid to strengthen Iraq's case for the lift of a FIFA ban of hosting international matches.

      The first half of the match, which was broadcast in many local and regional TV channels, ended with Iraq scoring one goal in the 20th minute, while the rest four goals were notched in the second half.

      The match against the Saudis, who have qualified for the 2018 World Cup finals in Russia, is the first in 39 years since last game for the Saudi national team in Iraq.

      Several hours before the kick-off of the match, scheduled at 7:00 p.m. (1600 GMT), thousands of Iraqi fans poured into the 65,000-seat stadium in the western part of Basra, some 550 km south of the Iraqi capital Baghdad.

      FIFA has banned Iraq from hosting international matches for more than three decades due to wars, security concerns and economic instability. The ban continued even after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in 2003.

      The ban was temporarily lifted in 2012, but was re-imposed after power cut interrupted a match of Iraq-Jordan in Erbil, the capital of Iraq's Kurdistan.

      Security situation in Iraq has been dramatically improved after the Iraqi security forces fully defeated the extremist Islamic State (IS) militants across the country late in 2017, pushing FIFA to allow hosting friendlies in Iraqi stadiums in Basra, Karbala and Erbil.

      The match with Saudis national team is part of Iraq's diplomacy to improve ties with the Arab world, in addition to adopting measures inside Iraq, including improving security inside the stadium of Basra sport city.

      Sheikh Salman Bin Ibrahim Al-Khalifa, president of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), said in a press conference before the match that "time has come to totally lift the ban on Iraqi football."

      "Iraq has made a great effort for the lift of the ban," he said, adding that he "hope that the FIFA would issue a resolution to lift the ban in its session due in March 16."

      Earlier in the day, the Iraqi Ministry of Youth and Sport quoted Minister Abdul-Hussein Abttan said "the match between Iraq and Saudi Arabia is very important, as it is a final scenario that precedes the decision to lift the ban permanently from our stadiums."

      The match "crowns the efforts of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, the Iraqi Football Federation and other sports institutions to end the ban file," Abttan said.

      Basra sport city, which was built by the government of Iraq with a budget of 550 million U.S. dollars, was opened in 2013 with its main 60,000-seat stadium, a secondary 20,000-seat stadium, four Five Stars hotels and other sports-related facilities. Enditem

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521370069031
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av影片在线观看| 国产兰桂坊人成社区亚洲| 丰满少妇人妻无码超清| 欧美男男gay可播放免费不卡| 亚洲国产综合性亚洲综合性| 国产精品免费激情视频| 在熟睡夫面前侵犯我在线播放| 中国一级特黄视频| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频 | 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 黄色三级毛片网站| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 欧美精品V欧洲精品| 狠狠色丁香婷婷久久综合2021| 国产亚洲高清不卡在线观看| 日本岛国大片不卡人妻| 城口县| www.五月激情| 亚洲一区亚洲二区亚洲三区| 久久久久久久久久免免费精品| 在线观看毛片av成人| 稻城县| 亚洲美女av一区二区| 亚洲黄色性生活一级片| 亚洲黄色一级片在线观看| 国产精品不卡在线视频| 久久熟女五十路| 不卡国产视频第一页| 偷窥亚洲另类图片熟女| 在线五月婷婷| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 国产片av在线观看国语| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区av | 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 亚洲va成无码人在线观看| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 成人特黄特色毛片免费看| 色yeye在线观看| 日本一区二区久久精品亚洲中文无 | 嫩草成人AV影院在线观看|