"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Perpetrator Japan has no right to end wartime sex slavery issue: S.Korean president
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-01 15:50:59

      SEOUL, March 1 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Thursday that the Japanese government has no right to end the wartime sex slavery issue as it was the perpetrator of the wartime crime against humanity.

      Moon made the remark at a ceremony to mark the 99th anniversary of the March 1 Movement, which was a massive street demonstration on March 1, 1919 by Koreans to fight against the Japanese colonization of the Korean Peninsula.

      "Japanese government, the perpetrator, must not say it is over," Moon said in a speech at the ceremony, which was held at the Seodaemun Prison in Seoul, which the Imperial Japan used to persecute numerous Korean independent fighters under its 1910-45 colonial rule.

      "The wartime crime against humanity cannot be covered up by saying it is over," Moon said, referring to the sexual enslavement by the Japanese colonial government of the Korean women before and during World War .

      Historians say up to 200,000 girls and young women were coerced, kidnapped, or duped into sex servitude for Japan's military brothels before and during the Pacific War.

      Moon said remembering and learning from the history is a real resolution of what is especially a miserable history, urging Japan to face the truth of history and its justice with a universal conscience of human beings.

      The South Korean leader wished that Japan can come to a real settlement with its neighbors it oppressed and walk a path to peaceful coexistence and prosperity together with its neighbors.

      Moon said his only wish for Japan was to move together into a future based on sincere reflection and reconciliation, noting that he did not want any special treatment from Japan.

      Moon, who took office in May last year, said in December that the 2015 agreement between Seoul and Tokyo over the "comfort women" victims cannot resolve Japan's wartime sex slavery issue.

      On Dec. 28, 2015, South Korea and Japan "finally and irreversibly" agreed to the issues on comfort women, which euphemistically refers to the sex slavery victims, in exchange for Tokyo's offer of 1 billion yen (9 million U.S. dollars) supporting a foundation for the victims in Seoul.

      The South Korean victims had protested against the 2015 agreement as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had yet to apologize for the wartime crime and acknowledge a legal responsibility of the Japanese colonial government.

      The Moon government launched a task force team to investigate the agreement, finding a secret deal between the Abe-led cabinet and the South Korean government under then President Park Geun-hye.

      Moon has repeatedly urged Abe to squarely face the wartime history and push for a future-oriented cooperation.

      During his speech at the celebration, Moon condemned Japan's repeated territorial claims to the Dokdo islets, called Takeshima in Japan, which lies halfway between the two countries.

      "Dokdo is our land that was first occupied (by the Imperial Japan) in the process of Japan's invasion of the Korean Peninsula," said Moon who likened Japan's denial of the historical fact to its refusal to reflect on the imperial invasion.

      After the celebration, Moon, dressed in Korean traditional clothes, marched about 400 meters together with people to Dongnimmun, or Independence Gate, waving national flags and giving cheers for the Korean independence.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Perpetrator Japan has no right to end wartime sex slavery issue: S.Korean president

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-01 15:50:59
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SEOUL, March 1 (Xinhua) -- South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Thursday that the Japanese government has no right to end the wartime sex slavery issue as it was the perpetrator of the wartime crime against humanity.

      Moon made the remark at a ceremony to mark the 99th anniversary of the March 1 Movement, which was a massive street demonstration on March 1, 1919 by Koreans to fight against the Japanese colonization of the Korean Peninsula.

      "Japanese government, the perpetrator, must not say it is over," Moon said in a speech at the ceremony, which was held at the Seodaemun Prison in Seoul, which the Imperial Japan used to persecute numerous Korean independent fighters under its 1910-45 colonial rule.

      "The wartime crime against humanity cannot be covered up by saying it is over," Moon said, referring to the sexual enslavement by the Japanese colonial government of the Korean women before and during World War .

      Historians say up to 200,000 girls and young women were coerced, kidnapped, or duped into sex servitude for Japan's military brothels before and during the Pacific War.

      Moon said remembering and learning from the history is a real resolution of what is especially a miserable history, urging Japan to face the truth of history and its justice with a universal conscience of human beings.

      The South Korean leader wished that Japan can come to a real settlement with its neighbors it oppressed and walk a path to peaceful coexistence and prosperity together with its neighbors.

      Moon said his only wish for Japan was to move together into a future based on sincere reflection and reconciliation, noting that he did not want any special treatment from Japan.

      Moon, who took office in May last year, said in December that the 2015 agreement between Seoul and Tokyo over the "comfort women" victims cannot resolve Japan's wartime sex slavery issue.

      On Dec. 28, 2015, South Korea and Japan "finally and irreversibly" agreed to the issues on comfort women, which euphemistically refers to the sex slavery victims, in exchange for Tokyo's offer of 1 billion yen (9 million U.S. dollars) supporting a foundation for the victims in Seoul.

      The South Korean victims had protested against the 2015 agreement as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe had yet to apologize for the wartime crime and acknowledge a legal responsibility of the Japanese colonial government.

      The Moon government launched a task force team to investigate the agreement, finding a secret deal between the Abe-led cabinet and the South Korean government under then President Park Geun-hye.

      Moon has repeatedly urged Abe to squarely face the wartime history and push for a future-oriented cooperation.

      During his speech at the celebration, Moon condemned Japan's repeated territorial claims to the Dokdo islets, called Takeshima in Japan, which lies halfway between the two countries.

      "Dokdo is our land that was first occupied (by the Imperial Japan) in the process of Japan's invasion of the Korean Peninsula," said Moon who likened Japan's denial of the historical fact to its refusal to reflect on the imperial invasion.

      After the celebration, Moon, dressed in Korean traditional clothes, marched about 400 meters together with people to Dongnimmun, or Independence Gate, waving national flags and giving cheers for the Korean independence.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370086241
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲日韩AV无码美腿丝袜| 九九精品国产99精品| 白白色发布在线播放国产| 水蜜桃一二二视频在线观看免费| 成人精品国产亚洲欧洲| www啦啦啦视频在线观看免费| 色综合久久精品亚洲国产| 国产欧美日韩图片一区二区| 青青草视频在线观看视频网站| 丝袜美腿一区二区在线观看| 一区二区三区免费观看在线视频| 不卡a v无码在线| 国产成人丝袜网站在线看| 人与禽交av在线播放| 五月天久久婷婷| 玖玖365资源稳定资源站| 一区二区三区蜜桃在线视频| 成人在线视频网站不卡| 久久精品中文字幕久久| 另类性姿势bbwbbw| 欧美毛多水多肥妇| 欧美综合图区亚洲综合图区| 国产又粗又猛又黄色呦呦| 国产自产av一区二区三区性色| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 日韩美女高潮流白浆视频在线观看| 得荣县| 久草国产手机视频在线观看| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播 | 国产一区二区三区视频免费| 国产av色| av无码a在线观看| 国产h视频在线观看| 英德市| 音影先锋色天堂av电影妓女久久| 好男人神马影院www免费| 午夜精品一区二区三区无码不卡| 富宁县| 西西人体大胆视频无码| 99中文字幕国产精品| 麻豆av一区二区天堂|