"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      State of emergency continues in tropical cyclone Gita-hit Tonga
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-01 18:11:28

      SUVA, March 1 (Xinhua) -- The South Pacific Island state Tonga said on Thursday that the state of emergency will continue after the tropical cyclone Gita slammed the country and caused extensive damages on Feb. 12.

      Tonga's National Emergency Management Office said on Thursday that the state of emergency will continue to apply until March 12 this year, according to Radio New Zealand.

      Fifteen families remain in five evacuation centers after cyclone Gita hit the islands of Tongatapu and 'Eua. Of which, 11 of the families in shelter are on 'Eua which is believed to have got the worst of the storm, the office said.

      Electricity services are almost completely restored on Tongatapu while all schools' water tanks on both islands have been purified, the office said, adding that some homes need spraying to control mosquito larvae and the threat of dengue.

      After Gita hit Tonga in February, a lot of landmark buildings in the capital city of Nuku'alofa had been severely damaged and Tonga's national radio station was also off air. Power had also been turned off for the 75,000 residents in the capital city.

      The island state declared a state of emergency to help prevent or minimize loss of lives, injury, damage to property and the environment for the state's population that stands at 107,122.

      Currently, with help from the World Bank, the Tongan government plans to undertake an assessment to quantify the damage caused by the cyclone and provide data for recovery planning.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      State of emergency continues in tropical cyclone Gita-hit Tonga

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-01 18:11:28
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SUVA, March 1 (Xinhua) -- The South Pacific Island state Tonga said on Thursday that the state of emergency will continue after the tropical cyclone Gita slammed the country and caused extensive damages on Feb. 12.

      Tonga's National Emergency Management Office said on Thursday that the state of emergency will continue to apply until March 12 this year, according to Radio New Zealand.

      Fifteen families remain in five evacuation centers after cyclone Gita hit the islands of Tongatapu and 'Eua. Of which, 11 of the families in shelter are on 'Eua which is believed to have got the worst of the storm, the office said.

      Electricity services are almost completely restored on Tongatapu while all schools' water tanks on both islands have been purified, the office said, adding that some homes need spraying to control mosquito larvae and the threat of dengue.

      After Gita hit Tonga in February, a lot of landmark buildings in the capital city of Nuku'alofa had been severely damaged and Tonga's national radio station was also off air. Power had also been turned off for the 75,000 residents in the capital city.

      The island state declared a state of emergency to help prevent or minimize loss of lives, injury, damage to property and the environment for the state's population that stands at 107,122.

      Currently, with help from the World Bank, the Tongan government plans to undertake an assessment to quantify the damage caused by the cyclone and provide data for recovery planning.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370088111
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本专区一区二区三区在线| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久软件| 久久av无码精品人妻系列试探| 国产女人水多毛片18| 欧洲精品视频在线观看| 亚洲一区二区在线精品| 洱源县| 亚洲国产精品国语在线| 国产在线小视频| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 日本女优中文字幕看片 | 久草久热这里只有精品| 亚洲国产一区二区三区| 中文有无人妻vs无码人妻激烈| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 国产亚洲精品成人av在线| 国产免费AV片在线看| 国产成人午夜福利在线视频| 亚洲国产欧美国产综合久久| 女优av福利在线观看| 69搡老女人老妇女老熟妇| 久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 亚洲国产aⅴ综合网| 在线中文字幕人妻视频| 家居| AV无码专区亚洲AVL在线观看| 好吊视频在线一区二区三区| 国产一区二区欧美丝袜| 贵德县| 中文字幕亚洲无线码a| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区| 西畴县| 久久精品成人亚洲另类欧美| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW成人网| 丁香五月激情综合亚洲| 临邑县| 亚洲av福利天堂在线观看| 韩国善良美丽的老师2| 无码国产精品一区二区免费式芒果| 久草免费在线播放视频|