"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      DPRK official media calls recent U.S.-S. Korea navy drill prelude to resumption of war games
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-02 20:23:20

      PYONGYANG, March 2 (Xinhua) -- The official media of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said Friday that a recent U.S.-South Korean military drill was a prelude to the resumption of large-scale war games held by the United States in South Korea.

      U.S. and South Korean troops conducted a military drill aimed at the north on Feb. 27, two days after the closing of the PyeongChang Olympic Games, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) quoted South Korea's Yonhap News as saying.

      Involved in the drill were UH-60 Black Hawks and other helicopters of the second air brigade under the second division of the U.S. army in South Korea and the Dokdo-class amphibious assault ships of the South Korean navy, said the KCNA.

      The drill aimed to let the U.S. helicopters acquire the capability of landing on the above-said ships and for coordinated operation between the United States and South Korea in a contingency, according to the report.

      "They conducted a similar drill targeting the major objects of the DPRK in May last year," said the KCNA, while calling the South Koreans "warmongers" for collaborating with the United States in the drill, in an apparent reference to the military in the south.

      The official DPRK news agency said the drill is "a prelude to the resumption of the U.S.-South Korea joint military exercises, as it was held when the PyeongChang Winter Olympics were successfully held thanks to the DPRK's sincere efforts and the atmosphere for improved north-south relations was being created."

      The DPRK warned that the resumption of U.S.-South Korean joint drills could push the situation on the Korean Peninsula back to the brink of war, after an inter-Korean rapprochement has been seen in the first two months of the year.

      Pyongyang has also accused Washington of trying to derail and sabotage the process of detente between the northern and southern sides of the Korean Peninsula.

      The United States had agreed to South Korea's proposal to postpone their large-scale joint war drills during the PyeongChang Olympics, but hinted they would resume such exercises in the coming months.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      DPRK official media calls recent U.S.-S. Korea navy drill prelude to resumption of war games

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-02 20:23:20
      [Editor: huaxia]

      PYONGYANG, March 2 (Xinhua) -- The official media of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said Friday that a recent U.S.-South Korean military drill was a prelude to the resumption of large-scale war games held by the United States in South Korea.

      U.S. and South Korean troops conducted a military drill aimed at the north on Feb. 27, two days after the closing of the PyeongChang Olympic Games, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) quoted South Korea's Yonhap News as saying.

      Involved in the drill were UH-60 Black Hawks and other helicopters of the second air brigade under the second division of the U.S. army in South Korea and the Dokdo-class amphibious assault ships of the South Korean navy, said the KCNA.

      The drill aimed to let the U.S. helicopters acquire the capability of landing on the above-said ships and for coordinated operation between the United States and South Korea in a contingency, according to the report.

      "They conducted a similar drill targeting the major objects of the DPRK in May last year," said the KCNA, while calling the South Koreans "warmongers" for collaborating with the United States in the drill, in an apparent reference to the military in the south.

      The official DPRK news agency said the drill is "a prelude to the resumption of the U.S.-South Korea joint military exercises, as it was held when the PyeongChang Winter Olympics were successfully held thanks to the DPRK's sincere efforts and the atmosphere for improved north-south relations was being created."

      The DPRK warned that the resumption of U.S.-South Korean joint drills could push the situation on the Korean Peninsula back to the brink of war, after an inter-Korean rapprochement has been seen in the first two months of the year.

      Pyongyang has also accused Washington of trying to derail and sabotage the process of detente between the northern and southern sides of the Korean Peninsula.

      The United States had agreed to South Korea's proposal to postpone their large-scale joint war drills during the PyeongChang Olympics, but hinted they would resume such exercises in the coming months.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370115901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲情综合五月天婷婷丁香| 国产免费的视频一区二区| 亚洲av日韩av综合aⅴxxx| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 神马不卡一区二区三级| 精品视频一区二区三区在线播 | 香港特级三A毛片免费观看| 男人天堂av| 日韩av一区二区三区在线播放| 亚洲高清一区二区三区不卡| 五月天无码| 丰满日本少妇一二三区| 思思热在线视频精品| 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 日韩在线手机专区av| 成年无码按摩AV片在线| a观看v视频网站入口免费| 精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 久草久热这里只有精品| 人妻无码AⅤ不卡中文字幕| 久久久久综合一本久道| 日韩精品一区二区三区swag| 亚洲AV日韩Av无码久久| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 一个人看的WWW免费视频在线观看| 欧美性生 活18~19| 日韩精品一区二区在线看| 靖宇县| 国内精品视频成人一区二区 | 国产91AV免费播放| 日本免费一区二区三区最新| 国产日韩欧美视频成人| 国内精品伊人久久久影院| 国产av成人精品播放| 阿克苏市| 久久er这里都是精品23| av免费网站在线免费观看| 国产主播在线 | 中文| 亚洲+成人+国产| 日产精品一区二区免费| 亚洲综合网一区二区三区|