亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN blames rebel group for deadly attacks on peacekeepers in DRC

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-03 06:40:43|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      by William M. Reilly

      UNITED NATIONS, March 2 (Xinhua) -- The UN Special Investigation into deadly attacks on Tanzanian UN peacekeepers in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) late last year blames a single rebel group and faults the blue helmets' leadership, the chief UN spokesman said on Friday.

      The Alliance of Democratic Forces (ADF) is suspected in the Dec. 7 attack that killed 15 and wounded 43 UN peacekeepers from Tanzania at their UN mission (MONUSCO) base in Semuliki, DRC, said spokesman Stephane Dujarric. There is still one peacekeeper missing from the attack.

      The investigation also covered two earlier attacks against MONUSCO peacekeepers from Tanzania in nearby Mamundioma on Sept. 16 and Oct. 7, 2017, he said.

      The three attacks were all in the Beni region of North Kivu.

      The Special Investigation team was led by former UN Assistant-Secretary-General for Rule of Law and Security Institutions, Dmitry Titov of Russia. The panel included military and security experts, political and logistical officers and two senior officers of the Tanzanian People's Defense Forces.

      The panel aimed at establishing the circumstances leading to the attacks, evaluate MONUSCO's response and determine actions needed to prevent such attacks from occurring again.

      "The Special Investigation team concluded that the three attacks against the UN peacekeepers were carried out using a similar modus operandi (method of operation) and that all available evidence points to the ADF as the attacker," Dujarric said, quoting a Note to Correspondents released Friday.

      "The team found a number of gaps in the training and posture of MONUSCO and its Force Intervention Brigade (FIB)," it said. "Moreover, the Investigation team noted that the Mission did not have an actionable contingency plan to reinforce and extract its peacekeepers during the attack."

      "Issues of command-and-control, leadership and lack of essential enablers such as aviation, engineers and intelligence were also major obstacles and need to be addressed urgently," the note said.

      The team recommends that MONUSCO, UN Headquarters and troop-contributing countries should "actively pursue a strategy aimed at rendering the FIB more robust, agile and better suited for offensive operations especially in remote and difficult terrains," the note said.

      "Based on the findings of the Special Investigation team, MONUSCO has updated its Action Plan on Improving Security of Peacekeepers," Dujarric said. "It has installed perimeter lighting, upgraded the communications infrastructure and enhanced the security perimeters at several of its bases."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521370121101
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 少妇的激惰夜夜爽爽爽爽爽| 久久久久AV成人无码网站| 色伊人国产高清在线| 久久久噜噜噜WWW成人网| 91精品人妻一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲免费视频网站在线| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 国产日韩av毛片在线| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 中国免费一级毛片| 中文字幕人妻少妇第一页| 国产一区二区三区国产精品| 潮喷失禁大喷水无码| 免费一级毛片不卡在线播放| 妇女自拍偷自拍亚洲精品| 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 日本少妇自慰免费完整版| 久久精品国产亚洲av成人擦边| 亚洲图片第二页| 黑人巨大亚洲一区二区久| 夜夜未满十八勿进的爽爽影院| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人| 久久久精品国产亚洲麻色欲| 国产女主播在线一区二区| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 国产免费午夜福利片在线| 亚洲一区二区在线精品| 国内视频偷拍一区,二区,三区| 亚洲AV成人无码天堂| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频| 精品国产v一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻av蜜臀| 99精品全国免费观看视频| 国产在线精品免费av| 日本成人免费一区二区三区| 午夜天堂精品一区二区| 人妻老妇乱子伦精品无码专区| 亚洲男人的天堂精品一区二区| 日本二区三区四区在线观看| 精品无码久久久久久久久粉色| 野花日本电影免费观看完整|