亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Peru declares state of emergency in village devastated by landslide

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-04 07:19:21|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      LIMA, March 3 (Xinhua) -- The Peruvian government on Saturday declared a state of emergency for the village of Llusco in the southern department of Cusco, after a landslide devastated homes, fields and highways.

      The decree, signed by President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, comes after intense rains had a devastating effect over the last week in the area, with a landslide destroying over 100 houses, a school and a clinic.

      According to the government report, the state of emergency will last 60 days, with the aim of bringing aid to the hundreds of displace.

      The president of the Peru Geophysical Institute, Hernando Tavera, said that the landslide was caused by a saturation of water in the earth, with the village being situated at the bottom of a slope in a mountainous area.

      Over the past 10 days, said Tavera, over 30 hectares of earth were reported to have also moved, causing widespread alarm among residents.

      The Peruvian authorities have announced they will send a team of experts to the disaster area, in order to carry out technical evaluations about the behavior of the earth and tectonic movements.

      The Center of Operations for Regional Emergencies also wrote that "there has been no personal damages, however, a number of homes were flattened. There is collective panic." Enditem

      LIMA, March 3 (Xinhua) -- The Peruvian government on Saturday declared a state of emergency for the village of Llusco, in the southern department of Cusco, after a landslide devastates homes, fields and highways.

      The decree, signed by President Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, comes after intense rains had a devastating effect over the last week in the area, with a landslide destroying over 100 houses, a school and a clinic.

      According to the government report, the state of emergency will last 60 days, with the aim of bringing aid to the hundreds of displace.

      The president of the Peru Geophysical Institute, Hernando Tavera, said that the landslide was caused by a saturation of water in the earth, with the village being situated at the bottom of a slope in a mountainous area.

      Over the past 10 days, said Tavera, over 30 hectares of earth were reported to have also moved, causing widespread alarm among residents.

      The Peruvian authorities have announced they will send a team of experts to the disaster area, in order to carry out technical evaluations about the behavior of the earth and tectonic movements.

      The Center of Operations for Regional Emergencies also wrote that "there has been no personal damages, however, a number of homes were flattened. There is collective panic."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370141621
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜桃电影网| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 国语自产精品视频在 视频| 日本手机在线视频| 国产精品一码二码三码| 尤物国精品午夜福利视频| 四虎永久在线精品免费无码| 麻豆最新国产AV原创精品| 精品久久久久久午夜| 人妻系列影片无码专区| 国产日产久久福利精品一区| 欧美日韩亚洲国产主播第一区| 亚洲色欲久久久综合网| 果冻传媒董小宛视频| 久久精品中文字幕av| 韩国无码精品人妻一区二| 热99re99首页精品亚洲五月天| 精品无码国产一区二区三区麻豆| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠躁综合| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽爽一区| 人妻丝袜乱经典系列| 国产精品人人爱一区二区白浆| 欧美男男gay可播放免费不卡| 久久国产精品免费一区二区| 国产亚洲欧洲三级片A级| 日本一区二区三区东京热| 2021年国产精品每日更新| 色偷偷亚洲第一综合网| 在线观看亚洲精品国产| 亚洲AV无码永久在线观看| 日产精品久久久久久久蜜臀| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 99er这里只有精品| 国产综合一区二区三区av| 国产a级黄色一区二区| 国产成人亚洲精品77| 2020国产精品视频| 国产网友精品自拍视频| 精品亚洲成a人在线观看| 99re国产电影精品|