"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      81 arrested over communal clashes in central Sri Lanka
      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-08 20:31:33

      COLOMBO, March 8 (Xinhua) -- A total of 81 people, including the main suspect, had been arrested for triggering deadly communal clashes in Sri Lanka's central Kandy region, police said Thursday.

      "We have arrested the main suspect along with nine others. A thorough probe will be conducted and tight security will remain in place throughout the district," a police official told Xinhua.

      Out of the 81 suspects, 71 were arrested on charges of violent incidents, while 4 were arrested for violating the curfew and 6 arrested for causing communal disharmony through social media.

      Police said the curfew which had been lifted on Thursday morning would be re-imposed on Thursday evening as a precautionary measure to maintain law and order. The curfew will remain in place till Friday morning.

      Deadly communal clashes erupted in Kandy on Sunday evening after a 41-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after being attacked by a group of people on Feb 22.

      The violence has left several homes, shops, temples and mosques burnt and damaged.

      Due to the escalation of violence, President Maithripala Siriena on Tuesday declared a week-long nationwide state of emergency, the first since the country ended a civil war in 2009.

      In a nationwide address, the president appealed for calm and peace and warned of "stern action" against anyone spreading violence and rumors with the intention of provoking communal violence.

      Editor: Lifang
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      81 arrested over communal clashes in central Sri Lanka

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-08 20:31:33
      [Editor: huaxia]

      COLOMBO, March 8 (Xinhua) -- A total of 81 people, including the main suspect, had been arrested for triggering deadly communal clashes in Sri Lanka's central Kandy region, police said Thursday.

      "We have arrested the main suspect along with nine others. A thorough probe will be conducted and tight security will remain in place throughout the district," a police official told Xinhua.

      Out of the 81 suspects, 71 were arrested on charges of violent incidents, while 4 were arrested for violating the curfew and 6 arrested for causing communal disharmony through social media.

      Police said the curfew which had been lifted on Thursday morning would be re-imposed on Thursday evening as a precautionary measure to maintain law and order. The curfew will remain in place till Friday morning.

      Deadly communal clashes erupted in Kandy on Sunday evening after a 41-year-old man succumbed to his injuries after being attacked by a group of people on Feb 22.

      The violence has left several homes, shops, temples and mosques burnt and damaged.

      Due to the escalation of violence, President Maithripala Siriena on Tuesday declared a week-long nationwide state of emergency, the first since the country ended a civil war in 2009.

      In a nationwide address, the president appealed for calm and peace and warned of "stern action" against anyone spreading violence and rumors with the intention of provoking communal violence.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370252631
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品中文字幕亚洲| 景洪市| 精品国产69亚洲一区二区三区| 国产丝袜精品不卡| 97久久久久国产精品嫩草影院| 午夜精品亚洲一区二区| 精品亚洲一区二区99| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放 | 国产91 对白在线播放九色| 日本国产一区二区三区| 亚洲av色夜色精品一区| 亚洲精品国产精品av| 亚洲色www无码| 精品九九视频| 色噜噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 久久夜精品综合缴情五月| 亚洲av色香蕉一区二区蜜桃 | 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码| 91熟女乱色一区二区三区| 丰满人妻中文字幕免费一二三四区| 一区二区三区国产高潮| 日本高清视频在线www色| 亲子乱子伦xxxx视频| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 美女污污网站| www.亚洲高清三级片| 菠萝蜜视频在线观看入口| 国产精品原创永久在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文在线| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 麻豆久久婷婷综合五月国产| 久久AⅤ天堂Av无码AV| 亚洲高潮喷水中文字幕| yy亚洲人成电影网站色| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 阆中市| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码| 好深好爽办公室做视频| 无码av一区在线观看| 97久久成人国产精品免费|