亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Turkey hunts 121 suspects linked to network behind 2016 failed coup

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-09 01:33:11|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      ISTANBUL, March 8 (Xinhua) -- Turkey on Thursday launched a new manhunt for 121 people suspected of links to an outlawed network for masterminding a coup bid in 2016, local media reported.

      Operations were launched simultaneously in 29 provinces and 33 suspects have been detained so far under arrest warrants issued by the Chief Public Prosecutor's Office in Istanbul, the state-run Anadolu news agency said.

      Among the captured are Fatmanur Gulen, the niece of Fethullah Gulen, leader of the Gulen network who is living in the United States, and Belkis Nur Tetik, the sister-in-law of Adil Oksuz, an alleged mastermind of the failed coup, the agency said.

      Turkey blames the Gulen network for the putsch in July 2016 that left 250 people dead and nearly 2,200 others injured, and has been pushing for Gulen's extradition.

      More than 150,000 people have been dismissed or suspended from their posts while over 55,000 others were arrested in the ongoing investigation, according to press reports.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091370255431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 老肥熟女老女人野外免费区| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 少妇肉欲系列1000篇| 亚洲精品成人国产av| 免费av一区二区三区在线| 亚洲乱码中文字幕综合| 日韩av在线一二三四区| 亚洲一道一本快点视频| 小泽玛利亚一区二区在线观看| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交喷水| 日产精品久久久久久久性色 | 性色欲情网站iwww| 亚洲国产成人一区二区精品区| 亚洲第一免费播放区| 无码人妻少妇久久中文字幕蜜桃| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 亚洲欧洲一区二区福利片| 国产亚洲视频在线观看播放| 国产成人精品一区二区| 欧美日本视频一区| 国产农村老太xxxxhdxx| 亚洲欧美日本A∨在线观看| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 麻豆AⅤ精品无码一区二区| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 免费的黄网站在线观看| 青青草国产成人在线视频| 亚洲午夜无码AV不卡| 米奇精品一区二区三区| 69久久国产露脸精品国产| 免费的黄网站精品久久| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合久| 亚洲一级无毛片无码在线免费视频| 特级毛片a级毛片在线播放www| 天天射色综合| 在线精品日韩一区二区三区| 超薄肉色丝袜一区二区| 一个添下面两个吃奶把腿扒开| 敦煌市| 色偷偷女人的天堂亚洲网| 久久久99久久久国产自输拍 |