亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump has agreed to meet top DPRK leader by May: S. Korean envoy

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-09 13:09:37|Editor: Yamei
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, March 8 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump has agreed to meet Kim Jong Un, top leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), by May at the invitation of Kim "to achieve permanent denuclearization", a visiting South Korean envoy said here on Thursday.

      Trump could be the first sitting U.S. president to meet the DPRK's top leader, which observers say would be a big step forward to resolving the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue.

      Kim has said the DPRK "will refrain from any further nuclear or missile test," Chung Eui-yong, South Korea's top national security adviser, told reporters at the White House after briefing Trump on the outcome of a South Korean delegation's meeting with Kim earlier this week.

      Kim was also committed to denuclearization of the DPRK, Chung added.

      "He (Kim) understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea and the United States must continue," said Chung, who arrived in Washington Thursday with South Korean National Intelligence Service Director Suh Hoon.

      The White House has announced that routine U.S. military exercises with allies in Asia will continue. The next U.S.-South Korean drill is expected in April.

      Signs of further detente on the Korean Peninsula were detected as Kim made a tension-easing gesture during the the high-level South Korean delegation's two-day visit to Pyongyang. For the first time since he assumed power, Kim personally hosted a dinner for the delegation.

      "He expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible," Chung said in Washington.

      "Trump appreciated the briefing and said he would meet Kim Jong Un by May to achieve permanent denuclearization," the South Korean envoy added.

      White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump "will accept the invitation to meet with Kim Jong Un at a place and time to be determined."

      "We look forward to the denuclearization of North Korea (DPRK). In the meantime, all sanctions and maximum pressure must remain," Sanders added.

      Washington has been pushing forward its "maximum pressure" campaign against Pyongyang mainly through economic sanctions and diplomatic isolation. Experts say the strategy may not achieve its expected results but could further escalate tensions.

      During the visit of the South Korean delegation, the DPRK showed willingness to talk "candidly" with the United States on issues including denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and normalization of ties with Washington. It also agreed to hold the third inter-Korean summit in late April.

      On Thursday, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi urged the United States and the DPRK to hold talks sooner rather than later. He also called for resolving the legitimate security concerns of all sides including the DPRK on an equal footing.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261370271211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色乱码一区二区三区在线| 国产迷姦播放在线观看| 亚洲熟妇丰满多毛xxxx| 99视频精品羞羞色院| 国产亚洲精品综合91| 国产精品99精品一区二区三区∴| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品图片| 综合网天天| 亚洲色图在线视频免费观看| 国产精品女主播在线观看| 97碰碰碰人妻视频无码| 久治县| 蜜桃视频免费版在线观看| 三级全黄的视频在线观看| 精品一区二区三区国产馆| 麻豆91久久婷婷五月| 亚洲成AV人久久| 国产亚洲成年网址在线观看| 国产一区二区三区爆白浆| 在线观看av片永久免费| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 亚洲精品毛片一区二区| 久久99热全是成人精品亚洲欧美精品| 超碰av男人一区二区| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 国产午夜片无码区在线观看| 久久综合少妇11p| 亚洲一区二区在线免费观看视频| 仪陇县| 欧美精品久久久久久三级| 99re久久精品国产首页| 日本一卡二卡新区乱码 工| 国产一区二区三区色区| av网站入口在线免费观看| 成在人线AV无码免观看 | 九九日本黄色精品视频| 久久国产精品老人性| 狠狠色综合播放一区二区| 国产精品美女久久久网av| 夜鲁鲁鲁夜夜综合视频| 国产区高清在线一区二区三区 |