亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China doesn't want trade war with U.S.: commerce minister

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-11 11:53:15|Editor: Liangyu
      Video PlayerClose

      (TWO SESSIONS)CHINA-BEIJING-NPC-PRESS CONFERENCE-COMMERCE (CN)

      Chinese Minister of Commerce Zhong Shan answers questions at a press conference on opening up on all fronts and promoting high quality development of commercial business on the sidelines of the first session of the 13th National People's Congress in Beijing, capital of China, March 11, 2018. (Xinhua/Li Xin)

      BEIJING, March 11 (Xinhua) -- China doesn't want a trade war with the United States and will not start one, but can handle any related challenges and will defend national and Chinese people's interests,Minister of Commerce Zhong Shan said Sunday.

      Trade wars leave no winners, only disastrous outcomes for the two countries and the rest of the world, Zhong told a press conference on the sidelines of the first session of the 13th National People's Congress.

      The United States side formally declared to impose 25 percent tariffs on steel imports and 10 percent on aluminum Thursday, with initial exemptions for Canada and Mexico, saying such results could be made for other countries through negotiations.

      Zhong pointed out that different statistical methods widen U.S. trade deficit with China by around 20 percent, citing the research of a joint work group tracking and comparing the two countries' trade figures.

      China's trade surplus with the United States grew 13 percent year on year to 1.87 trillion yuan last year, official data showed.

      Trade imbalance between the two countries is structural, with China exporting more commodities to the Unites States while importing more services, Zhong said, adding that trade competitiveness is determined by industries.

      U.S. control of high-tech exports to China also contributed to bilateral trade imbalance, Zhong said, quoting one U.S. research report which estimated a 35-percent fall in trade deficit with China if the United States relaxed export restrictions.

      Zhong said the two countries have different demands in opening up markets in financial, telecom, automobile, produce and other sectors due to different national conditions.

      Different views on Internet security and intellectual property rights also impact bilateral trade and investment, he added.

      The two sides haven't halted economic dialogues and will continue the exchanges, the minister stressed.

      Liu He, a senior Chinese economic and financial official met with U.S. officials earlier this month and they have agreed that the two countries should settle their trade disputes by cooperation rather than confrontation.

      The two sides also agreed to talk about related issues in Beijing in the near future, aiming to create conditions for further cooperation.

      "It's a good thing. No one wants a trade war and it serves nobody's interests," Zhong said.

      China would like to solve differences via cooperation and seek win-win outcomes to benefit the two countries and help stabilize global economy, he added.

      Related:

      U.S.-China trade deficit figure overestimated by about 20 pct: commerce minister

      010020070750000000000000011100001370311291
      主站蜘蛛池模板: gogogo手机高清在线| 无码日韩人妻av一区免费| 国产精品岛国久久久久| 国产a网站| 性色蜜臀av一区二区三区| 亚洲日产AV中文字幕无码偷拍| 南通市| 偷亚洲偷国产欧美高清| 色窝窝手在线视频| 91精品国产自产91精品资源| 99精品高清在线播放| 亚洲青涩在线| 青草青草久热精品视频国产4| 青青草原亚洲在线视频| 吴忠市| 日韩av一区二区三区四区av| 国产主播精品一区二区| 99久久久69精品一区二区三区 | 鲁丝无码一区二区三区| 2020国产成人精品视频| 99精品国产99久久久久久97| 日韩人妻一级av一区二区| 女女互磨互喷水高潮les呻吟| 日本一区中文字幕最新在线| 中文字幕无码高清一区二区三区| 亚洲熟妇少妇一区二区三区| 精品女同免费在线观看| 国产亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区| 中文人妻av大区中文不卡| 99久久亚洲精品影院| 丝袜人妖av在线一区二区| 国产精品无码一区二区三级 | 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂 | 亚洲精品乱码久久久久久按摩高清| 日本免费播放一区二区三区视频| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 日韩幕无线码一区中文| 国模冰莲自慰肥美胞极品人体图| 国产天堂一区二区三区四区| 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久影院ds| 99热久久只有这里是精品|