亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syrian army evacuates civilians from Damascus' Eastern Ghouta amid military progress

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-13 06:26:19|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose
      SYRIA-DAMASCUS-EASTERN GHOUTA-MILITARY OPERATIONS?

      Syrian soldiers flash the victory sign on their tank in the town of Aftaris in Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside, Syria, on March 12, 2018. Syrian army captured on Monday the town of Aftaris in Eastern Ghouta, the latest town to be retaken by the army during the wide-scale offensive in that area, state news agency SANA said. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      DAMASCUS, March 12 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army on Monday secured the evacuation of civilians from recently-captured areas in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside, state news agency SANA reported.

      The latest batch of civilians was evacuated from the town of Medyara, which was stormed by the Syrian army on Sunday.

      This batch is the second after the army also secured the evacuation of the civilians from the town of Mesraba.

      The Russian Defense Ministry was cited by local media reports as placing the number of civilians evacuated from Eastern Ghouta over the past few days at 76.

      However, no major civilian evacuation took place through the designated humanitarian corridor such as the one in Wafidin area in northeastern Damascus close to the rebel-held town of Douma in Eastern Ghouta or in Mlaiha southeast of Damascus.

      The official media outlets in Syria accuse the rebels of preventing the civilians from leaving.

      Meanwhile, SANA said the Syrian army captured on Monday the town of Aftaris in Eastern Ghouta, the latest town to be retaken by the army during the wide-scale offensive in that area.

      The situation in Eastern Ghouta has flared up since late last month as a result of a wide-scale military operation in that area. The Syrian army has been fighting there to dislodge the al-Qaida-linked groups from that area.

      A day earlier, the Syrian army split Eastern Ghouta into three parts after advancing in the battles there, tightening the siege on Douma in the north, the city of Harasta in the west and other towns and villages south of Eastern Ghouta.

      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the government forces have captured 60 percent of Eastern Ghouta since unleashing an offensive in that area late last month.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Four major rebel groups are currently positioned inside Eastern Ghouta, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Levant Liberation Committee, known as the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      The UN humanitarian agencies have sounded the alarm about the worsening humanitarian situation for 400,000 people in that region, where activists said over 1,000 people have been killed since late last month by the heavy bombardment and military showdown in areas of Eastern Ghouta.

         1 2 3 4 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Syria
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 自拍视频在线观看三级| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 2019国产在线| 日韩少妇无码一区二区免费视频| 日本五十路熟女在线视频| 国产偷窥真人视频在线观看| 99re热精品视频国产免费| 在线观看黄A片免费视频| 国产片三级视频播放| 国产女高清在线看免费观看 | 国产精品欧美韩国日本久久| 国产免费久久精品99reswag| 91精品全国免费观看青青| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 国产一区二区丰满熟女人妻| 国产在线精品福利大全| 久久久久高潮喷水无码| 欧美男男gay可播放免费不卡| 平果县| 日韩精人妻无码一区二区三区 | 日产乱码一区二区国产内射| 丰满人妻中文字幕免费一二三四区| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 国产一区二区不卡91| 不卡免费av在线高清| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 无码高潮少妇毛多水多水免费| 人妻丝袜中文字幕久久| 人妻少妇中文字幕久久69堂| 亚州一区二区三区四区| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 国产精品视频一区二区噜| 国产一区二区三区最新视频| 97久久久人妻精品区一| 国产精品视频公开费视频 | 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 国产成人精品日本亚洲直播| 久热爱精品视频在线观看久爱| 国产女同疯狂作爱系列| 亚洲五月婷婷久久综合| 国产主播无套内射一区|