亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Chile football chief says Claudio Bravo refused national call-up

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-16 08:02:29|Editor: Mengjiao Liu
      Video PlayerClose

      SANTIAGO, March 15 (Xinhua) -- Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo turned down selection for Chile's national squad after team officials refused to meet his demands, the country's football federation chief said on Thursday.

      The 34-year-old was originally included on coach Reinaldo Rueda's 24-man list for friendlies against Sweden and Denmark later this month before withdrawing on Wednesday.

      "Any player can make suggestions or recommendations and its up to the coaching staff to heed them or not," Chile's football federation president Arturo Salah told T13 Radio. "But it's something else to subject your availability to those conditions."

      According to media reports, the former Barcelona player made the decision after officials rejected his request to allow goalkeeping coach Julio Rodriguez to travel with the squad.

      Bravo took to social media on Thursday to explain his absence.

      "I had a very cordial meeting with Reinaldo Rueda in Manchester, where I told him that I would be delighted to participate in this new process," he said. "The only thing I said was that I was worried about a topic that is very important for me: my preparation and training, reasons that the federation was already aware of.

      "I haven't received any call from the federation or Arturo Salah to resolve this matter. For this reason I had already scheduled a trip with my family. I deeply regret that they are calling me up against my will, I consider that I have earned a minimum of respect in the Chilean national team. I hope you understand my refusal in this opportunity."

      Bravo has been relegated to second-choice goalkeeper at Manchester City following the arrival of Brazilian Ederson last summer.

      Last October, local media reported that he fell out with some national teammates following the team's failure to qualify for this year's World Cup in Russia.

      Salah added: "We are starting a new process and it is necessary to respect the roles of each one in the work of the national team. There is no player with privileges.

      "Claudio has the doors open. He is an important player for the national team and we hope that in the future he will have the clarity to do what the players do."

      Chile, the reigning Copa America champions, will face Sweden at Friends Arena in Solna on March 24 before an encounter against Denmark at Copenhagen's Aalborg Stadium three days later.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370424791
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品国产69亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲黄片久久| 遂溪县| 亚洲两性视频一三区| 亚洲精品国产主播一区二区| 啪啪无码人妻丰满熟妇| 中文AV怡红院| 欧洲精品无码一区二区三区在线播放 | 综合激情亚洲丁香社区| 55夜色66夜色国产精品视频| 精品久久国产综合精麻豆| 亚洲成人在线免费| 蜜臀av国内精品久久久人妻| 亚洲综合中文字幕久久| 老肥熟女老女人野外免费区| 在线观看亚洲你懂得| 国产丝袜91| 熟女一区二区三区视频| 精品理论一区二区三区| 延庆县| 亚洲免费av电影一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日本天天堂在线观看 | 亚洲 综合 校园 欧美 制服| 国产成人无码免费网站| 99精品国产久热在线观看| 亚洲悠悠色综合中文字幕| av网页在线免费观看| 昌都县| 亚洲国产色图在线视频| 九九热精品免费视频| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 一边做一边说国语对白| 天堂一区二区三区av| 横峰县| 亚洲a级片在线观看| 99久久精品免费看国产| 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 丰满人妻熟妇乱又伦精品视| 涪陵区| 亚洲无码毛片免费视频在线观看| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆|