"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. starts accepting steel, aluminum product exclusion requests from tariffs

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-20 04:38:21

      WASHINGTON, March 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Commerce has started accepting the domestic industry's product exclusion requests from the recently announced tariffs on steel and aluminum imports on Monday, according to a rule published by the department.

      The interim final rule, published on the government official journal Federal Register and formally effective on Monday, outlines the procedures for the U.S. industry to seek such exclusions.

      Approved exclusions will be made on a product basis by the Commerce Department and will be limited to individuals or organizations that submitted the specific exclusion request, according to the rule.

      "These procedures will allow the Administration to further hone these tariffs to ensure they protect our national security while also minimizing undue impact on downstream American industries," U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross said in a statement.

      It is estimated that the department will receive steel tariff exclusion requests from 4,500 applicants and aluminum tariff exclusion requests from 1,500 respondents, according to Politico, a U.S. political website.

      However, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative has not informed the public how countries can be excluded from those tariffs, the report said.

      The move came after the Trump administration's announcement of a 25 percent tariff on imported steel and a 10 percent tariff on imported aluminum earlier this month, which would formally take effect on Friday.

      The unilateral tariff plan has sparked widespread criticism and opposition among U.S. business groups and global trading partners, which argued that the tariffs would hurt American consumers, businesses and the overall economy.

      A recent study by the Trade Partnership, a Washington D.C.-based consulting firm, estimated that Trump's new tariffs on steel and aluminum would result in a net loss of nearly 470,000 U.S. jobs after accounting for positive impacts on U.S. steel and aluminum producers. In other words, more than 18 jobs would be lost for every one gained.

      Past experience has also shown that such tariffs will likely raise costs for American consumers, hurt American downstream industries that use metals, and cost thousands of jobs in other manufacturing and services sectors.

      Editor: Yurou
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      U.S. starts accepting steel, aluminum product exclusion requests from tariffs

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-20 04:38:21

      WASHINGTON, March 19 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Commerce has started accepting the domestic industry's product exclusion requests from the recently announced tariffs on steel and aluminum imports on Monday, according to a rule published by the department.

      The interim final rule, published on the government official journal Federal Register and formally effective on Monday, outlines the procedures for the U.S. industry to seek such exclusions.

      Approved exclusions will be made on a product basis by the Commerce Department and will be limited to individuals or organizations that submitted the specific exclusion request, according to the rule.

      "These procedures will allow the Administration to further hone these tariffs to ensure they protect our national security while also minimizing undue impact on downstream American industries," U.S. Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross said in a statement.

      It is estimated that the department will receive steel tariff exclusion requests from 4,500 applicants and aluminum tariff exclusion requests from 1,500 respondents, according to Politico, a U.S. political website.

      However, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative has not informed the public how countries can be excluded from those tariffs, the report said.

      The move came after the Trump administration's announcement of a 25 percent tariff on imported steel and a 10 percent tariff on imported aluminum earlier this month, which would formally take effect on Friday.

      The unilateral tariff plan has sparked widespread criticism and opposition among U.S. business groups and global trading partners, which argued that the tariffs would hurt American consumers, businesses and the overall economy.

      A recent study by the Trade Partnership, a Washington D.C.-based consulting firm, estimated that Trump's new tariffs on steel and aluminum would result in a net loss of nearly 470,000 U.S. jobs after accounting for positive impacts on U.S. steel and aluminum producers. In other words, more than 18 jobs would be lost for every one gained.

      Past experience has also shown that such tariffs will likely raise costs for American consumers, hurt American downstream industries that use metals, and cost thousands of jobs in other manufacturing and services sectors.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370509871
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久久久精免费| 日本免费一区二区三区在线观看| 日产精品一区二区三区免费| 区无码字幕中文色| 2020精品国产自在现线看| 亚洲一区二区三区播放在线| 亚洲国产一区二区三区在观看 | 国产av夜夜欢一区二区三区| 99久久婷婷这里只有精品| 龙井市| 欧美综合区自拍亚洲综合| 超薄肉色丝袜一区二区| 中文字幕日韩人妻一区| 日本a在线天堂| av免费看网站在线观看| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 色狠狠一区二区三区香蕉蜜桃| 十八禁无码精品a∨在线观看| 中国老熟女人hd| 无码人妻专区一区二区三区| 中文字幕av日韩精品一区| 久久亚洲精品成人AV无码网址| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 三人交free性欧美| 欧美日本视频一区| 丝袜欧美视频首页在线| 亚洲处破女AV日韩精品| 激情無極限的亚洲一区免费| 欧美人与物videos另类| 亚洲欧美日韩精品中文乱码| 亚洲综合色噜噜狠狠网综合 | 青青草原国产精品啪啪视频| 精品视频在线观看二区| 黑丝美女被内射在线观看| 国产AV无码一区精品天堂| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 一级内射片在线网站观看视频| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| 国产成人精品aa毛片| 蜜桃av性感妹子在线播放| 亚洲AV日韩AV高潮喷潮无码|