亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Update: Hamas urges elections to choose new leadership for Palestinians

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-20 05:53:32|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      GAZA, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Islamic Hamas movement on Monday night called for holding presidential and legislative elections to choose a new leadership for the Palestinian people.

      The movement said in an official emailed press statement that Hamas calls on the Palestinian people to go for holding the general Palestinian elections and electing a new Palestinian National Council.

      "The most important thing is to elect a new leadership to achieve unity, bear the responsibilities and sponsor the internal Palestinian reconciliation to end more than a decade of internal split," said the statement.

      Hamas, meanwhile, condemned Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' remarks on accusing the movement of being behind attacking the convoy of Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamadallah and the Palestinian security chief Majid Faraj.

      Hamas said that Abbas "adopts positions of tension that burn bridges, promote division and strike the unity of the Palestinian people."

      "What Abbas is doing is not targeting Hamas, but an attempt to undermine the chances of advancing the national project, achieving unity and strengthening the separation of the West Bank from Gaza," the movement said.

      Abbas has earlier on Monday accused Hamas of being responsible for bombing the convoy of Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah in Gaza last week.

      "Hamas is behind the attack on the convoy as a result of the reconciliation talks we had with them ... if the assassination succeeded, it would have disastrous results and lead to the outbreak of a Palestinian civil war," Abbas said at a meeting of the executive committees of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and his Fatah Party's central committee.

      He promised that what happened "will not pass."

      Abbas strongly slammed Hamas, saying the movement must bear all the responsibilities of the Gaza Strip or to hand over his entire administration, including the security file to the Palestinian Authority.

      An explosion occurred when the convoy of al-Hamdallah accompanied by Palestinian intelligence chief Majid Faraj entered the Gaza Strip through the Israeli-controlled Erez checkpoint on last Tuesday.

      Palestinian security sources told Xinhua that unknown assailants targeted the convoy by placing a roadside bomb as soon as his convoy entered the Palestinian side of the Gaza Strip.

      Despite the incident, Hamdallah completed his scheduled plan and arrived at the headquarters of a water treatment plant in northern Gaza Strip.

      Following his rapid participation in the opening ceremony of the plant project, Hamdallah and Faraj left the Gaza Strip amid heavy security measures heading to the West Bank.

      Hamas, which controls the Gaza Strip since mid-2007, has condemned the incident and vowed to conduct investigations to prosecute the perpetrators.

      The incident cast more negative shadows on the already faltering reconciliation process between Fatah and Hamas, which has been under Egyptian auspices for several years.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091370510491
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 影音先锋人妻av中文字幕久久| 成人看片黄a免费看那个网址| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 国产V综合V亚洲欧美久久| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 国产91久久精品一区二区| 能看的网站中文字幕不卡av| 无码av免费精品一区二区三区| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 方山县| 免费国人成人自拍视频| 中文字幕乱码av在线| 本道无码一区二区久久激情| 国产亚洲精选美女久久久久 | 亚洲在成人网在线看| 天堂网www| 1000部拍拍拍18勿入免费视频| 91精品国产高跟肉丝袜在线| 日本免费更新一二三区不卡 | 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 国产精品久久久久尤物| 九月色婷婷免费| 精品无套挺进少妇内谢| 曰本超级乱婬Av片免费| 偷拍区亚洲区一区二区| 久久精品午夜免费看| 日本一极品久久99精品| av无码天一区二区一三区| 亚洲综合一区二区三区四区五区| 国产精品久久久久孕妇| 国产999精品2卡3卡4卡| 日韩Va亚洲va欧美Ⅴa久久 | 伊人亚洲综合网色| 中文字幕人妻无码专区app| 亚洲AⅤ樱花无码| 亚欧免费无码AⅤ在线观看| 日本女优中文字幕在线观看| 久久中精品中文字幕入口| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 精品粉嫩国产一区二区三区|