亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Kenya stars withdraw from World Half Marathon

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-22 20:57:18|Editor: Xiang Bo
      Video PlayerClose

      NAIROBI, March 22 (Xinhua) -- Kenya's World Half Marathon team was dealt a blow after bronze medalist Mary Wacera and Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon champion Fancy Chemutai pulled out of the team.

      The two cited injuries as the reason for their late withdrawal, which left Kenya with no option but to let go of the two slots and will now be represented in Valencia by three athletes led by World Half Marathon record holder Joyciline Jepkosgei, Ruth Chepg'etich and Pauline Kaveke.

      "We tried to have a fourth athlete Joan Chelimo to join the team, but it was too late because IAAF deadline for submission of names had elapsed," Susan Kamau, the Athletics Kenya CEO said on Thursday.

      Their withdrawal comes just a day after the Kenya team to the Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast Australia (April 4-15), which is in camp in Nairobi threatened to boycott training demanding the government to settle their allowances and bonuses.

      The team of seven athletes jetted out on Wednesday night to Valencia, with a stopover in Zurich. Those who travelled on Wednesday were Jepkosgei, Chepng'etich, Kaveke, Leonard Barsoton, Barselius Kipyego, Alex Oloitiptip and Jorum Okombo.

      They will join defending champion Geoffrey Kamworor, who arrived in Valencia Tuesday.

      During the last championships, Kenya swept the medal podium and the team is under pressure to deliver similar performance in Spain. Kamworor, will particularly be looking out to win his third title in a row after victories in Copenhagen in 2014 and Cardiff in 2016.

      Kamworor won in Copenhagen in a world lead and championship record time of 59:08 before retaining the crown in Cardiff in 59:10, the second fastest time in the championship.

      Kenya will be looking out for Jepkosgei, who has shaken off a flue boot, as she eyes the title. Jepkosgei broke the world half marathon twice last year, will be returning to Valencia, where she broke the world half marathon record last on Oct. 22 in a new time of 64 minutes and 51 seconds. Jepkosgei had on April 1 last year lowered the world half marathon record to 1:04:52 in Prague.

      Meanwhile, Kenyan-based Swiss distance runner Julien Wanders is targeting a good placing rather than a fast time in the World Half Marathon Championships.

      "I'm not looking for a time, just a good position. I will tell myself to go for the win and see what I can do. I will try to keep up with the top guys and if I can get a medal, it's good, but if I can get top 10 it's good, too," he said.

      Wanders, who has been based in Iten since the age of 18, is planning to contest either the 5000m or 10,000m at the European Championships in Berlin.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370578601
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久道精品一区二区三区 | 国产精品三级国产精品高| 中日韩欧美成人免费播放| 亚洲中文精品一区二区| 天天射色综合| 日中文字幕在线| 久99久热这里只有精品| 国产suv精品一区二区69| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 赞皇县| 国产一线视频在线观看高清| 国产 中文 制服丝袜 另类| 国产精品无码久久久久免费AV | 尤物网址在线观看| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 永丰县| 国产综合精品久久久久成人| 天天拍夜夜添久久精品大| 无码人妻久久久一区二区三区| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 水蜜桃视频在线观看免费18 | 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 最新永久免费AV网站| 97在线视频免费| 欧美成人a视频免费专区| 国产精品无码翘臀在线看| 国产成人精品日本亚洲直播| 免费看国产成年无码av| 亚洲综合av一区二区三区| av永久天堂一区二区三区蜜桃| 久久国产精品一区二区| 久久伊人精品只有这里有| 中文字幕无码高清一区二区三区 | 亚洲精品成人无限看| 亚洲中文字幕在线精品一区| 国产18禁黄美女网站一区二区 | 少妇bbwbbw高潮| 一区二区三区午夜无码视频| 国产成人精品自拍视频| 五月婷婷久久中文字幕|