亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Trump says to replace National Security Adviser McMaster with John Bolton

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-23 08:00:08|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      FILE-U.S.-NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER-REPLACEMENT

      File photo taken on May 16, 2017 shows H.R. McMaster answers questions during a press briefing at the White House in Washington D.C., the United States. U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted on March 22, 2018 that John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, will replace General H.R. McMaster to be his new national security adviser. (Xinhua/Yin Bogu)

      WASHINGTON, March 22 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted on Thursday that John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, will replace General H.R. McMaster to be his new national security adviser.

      Trump added that the announcement will be effective on April 9, when there will be an official contact handover.

      "I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," Trump said.

      Later, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley also tweeted that McMaster's "selfless courage and leadership has inspired all of us. Most of all, thank you for your friendship."

      The Washington Post reported last week that Trump has decided to sack McMaster, and was "actively" talking about potential replacements.

      Richard Hass, president of the U.S. think tank Council on Foreign Relations, questioned Bolton's qualifications.

      "A national security advisor must be an honest broker, ensuring the Potus considers all points of view. Second, he is a counselor with his own views... the obvious question is whether John Bolton has the temperament and the judgment for the job," Hass noted.

      Bolton, born in 1949, has served the Reagan and Bush administrations. He has been largely known for his hawkish stance. He also strongly lashed out at the United Nations, threatening not to pay for the U.S. dues if his requirements were not met.

      Trump was said to be "comfortable" with firing McMaster, with whom he has never had personal chemistry.

      He has also complained that McMaster's briefings went on too long and seemed irrelevant, according to reports.

      As McMaster has "been on thin ice for months," Trump was said to be willing to take time implementing the move so as to ensure McMaster does not feel "humiliated" and that there is a strong successor to replace him.

      Although Sarah Sanders, the White House spokesperson, later tweeted that Trump and McMaster "have a good working relationship" and there were no changes at the National Security Committee, Trump has reportedly told White House Chief of Staff John Kelly to help him weigh on replacement options.

      Thursday's change of personnel marked yet another shakeup in the senior ranks of the Trump administration. Trump earlier announced to fire State Secretary Rex Tillerson, replacing him with Mike Pompeo, the current chief of Central Intelligence Agency.

      John McEntee, Trump's longtime personal aide, was forced out of the White House after his security clearance was abruptly revoked.

      Trump recently nominated former TV analyst Larry Kudlow to replace Gary Cohn, his top economic adviser that quit over tariff disagreements with Trump.

      Trump was also reportedly considering replace Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin with Energy Secretary Rick Perry. Shulkin has ruffled Trump's feathers for his extravagant spending habit and pervasive disorder inside his agency.

      Other cabinet personnel on the U.S. media's watch list included Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, who has shown a clear lacking of preparation in attending CBS's "60 Minutes;" Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson, who has created headlines for ordering a dining room set for his office worthy of 31,000 U.S. dollars; Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt, traveling in first-class cabins at taxpayer's expense; and Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, who spent 139,000 U.S. dollars to renovate his office doors.

         1 2 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Trump
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370587381
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人亚洲精品电影| 久久久精品中文字幕综合| 无码av免费精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区| 久久精品国产精品亚洲艾| 爽灬好舒服灬别拔出来视频人| 被暴雨淋湿爆乳少妇正在播放 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区免费观看| 在线五月婷婷| 理论片午午伦夜理片久久| 富婆性猛交ⅹxxx乱大交| 亚洲女同成av人片在线观看| 亚洲黄色一级高潮大片| 精品 无码 国产观看| 久热这里只有精品在线观看| 国产成人AV大片大片在线播放| 人妻精品一区二区免费| 国产剧情麻豆一区二区三区亚洲| 亚洲国产精品无码久久九九大片健| 久久久久中文字幕精品视频| 色橹橹欧美在线观看视频高清| 中文字幕一区二区三区网址 | 一区二区三区午夜视频在线观看 | 女优av福利在线观看| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 国产精品嫩草99av在线| 精品国产亚洲午夜精品av| 男女在线免费视频网站| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 日本精品久久久久中文字幕1| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 日本亚洲成人中文字幕| 久久精品女人天堂av影院| 久久精品国产亚洲片| 亚洲AV秘 片一区二区三| 欧美综合区自拍亚洲综合| 女人的天堂av免费看| AV教师一区高清| 成人区人妻精品一区二| AV狠狠色超碰丁香婷婷综合久久| 金堂县|