亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      France's Macron confirms hostage taking, shootings "terrorist attack"

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-24 03:08:29|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      FRANCE-TREBES-HOSTAGE-TAKING-DEATH TOLL

      Policemen are seen outside a supermarket in Trebes, southern France, on March 23, 2018. The perpetrator of the hostage-taking incident was shot dead in the police raid, according to French Interior Minister Gerard Collomb. He held several hostages early on Friday, causing two persons dead and an officer wounded. (Xinhua/Jose Santos)

      PARIS, March 23 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron confirmed Friday that the shootings and the hostage-taking at a supermarket in the southern town of Trebes were "an Islamist terrorist attack."

      "Our country has suffered an Islamist terrorist attack. The terrorist was identified and shot dead during the assault," Macron said.

      The French president added that three people were killed and 16 others were injured, including a senior police officer. Among the injured, two are in critical condition.

      "The investigation will give answers to a number of important questions: when did he become radicalized? How did he obtain the weapon?" he added.

      Earlier on Friday, Redouane Lakdim, 26, killed one person and wounded another before stealing a car. Later on, he opened fire on police officers while they were jogging in Carcassone, injuring one person. Then he headed to Trebes where he killed two people before he was shot dead.

      The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for the attack. French security services are studying the authenticity of this claim, Macron said.

      Speaking to reporters as he arrived at the scene, Interior Minister Gerard Collomb said Lakdim was believed to have acted alone. He was known to police for robbery and drug trafficking, but had no sign of radicalization.

      "He was known for possession of drugs. We couldn't have said that he was a radical that would carry out an attack," he said.

      The French anti-terrorism division of the Paris prosecutor has opened an investigation into the attack.

      France has become a major target of frequent terrorist attacks following its military operations in Syria, Iraq, and the Sahel region.

      A wave of attacks, claimed by the Islamic State, has disrupted the usual calm in France. The bloodiest was in Paris where a series of explosives and shootings left 130 victims dead on Nov. 13, 2015.

      On October 2017, Macron signed an anti-terrorism law which he said was necessary to combat the high threat of terrorism.

      The bill enshrines emergency security rules into ordinary law that allow police to have more power to search and make arrests without a judge's approval and restrict people movements and gathering.

      KEY WORDS: terrorist attack
      YOU MAY LIKE
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370611841
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV无码中文AV日韩A| 国产麻传媒精品国产av| 欧美高h视频| 亚洲av中文aⅴ无码av不卡| 最新国产麻豆aⅴ精品无码| 日韩有码中文字幕av| 国产白嫩漂亮美女在线观看| 一本久久精品一区二区| 3atv国产精品视频| 精品国产伦理国产无遮挡| av片在线观看永久免费| 亚洲精品国产综合麻豆久久99| 97精品国产一区二区三区| 中文有无人妻vs无码人妻激烈| 爆乳日韩尤物无码一区| 无码无在线观看| 射洪县| 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 国产白丝网站精品污在线入口| 高h视频在线免费观看| 日本免费播放一区二区三区视频| 人妻少妇久久中文字幕456| 成人黄色av播放免费| 精品亚洲AⅤ无码午夜在线| 风流少妇一区二区三区| 日韩精品国产一区在线| 五月婷婷久久中文字幕| 人妻在线中文字幕| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 中文字幕无码日韩欧毛| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 精品久久久噜噜噜久久7| 丝袜美腿丝袜亚洲综合| 亚洲夫妻性生活视频网站| 久久精品国产72国产精福利| 亚洲AV综合A国产AV中文| 欧美大片18禁aaa片免费| 久久丫精品国产亚洲AV不卡| 女人的天堂av免费看| 日韩精品中文字幕综合| 99亚洲乱人伦精品|