亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN chief gratified for 100 million dollars in pledges for Palestinian refugee aid

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-24 05:34:00|Editor: Mu Xuequan
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, March 23 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres expressed gratitude on Friday to the 20 nations who pledged approximately 100 million U.S. dollars for Palestinian refugees to help make up a shortfall in donations from the United States.

      "The secretary-general is grateful for the generous pledges of approximately 100 million U.S. dollars," said his spokesman, Stephane Dujarric, who explained the aid promises were delivered March 15 at an Extraordinary Ministerial Conference in Rome.

      On Jan. 16, the UN Department of State announced that Washington was withholding aid for the UN Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) for Palestinian refugees.

      "The (Rome) meeting was an exceptional demonstration of high-level support for UNRWA's mandate and a recognition for the continued necessity of its work in support of over 5.3 million Palestine refugees," Dujarric said.

      "Almost 20 donors pledged additional contributions, including Qatar, Norway, Turkey, Canada, India, Switzerland and many others," he said. "The pledges made in Rome represent an important first step, yet a lot of work remains to fully close the critical shortfall."

      In Washington, a U.S. State Department spokeswoman, Helen Nauert, told reporters on Jan. 16, "We committed a voluntary contribution of 60 million U.S. dollars for 2018 so far."

      "Sixty million is what we have indicated as the first available tranche," she said. "That money is going to sustain schools and health services to ensure that teachers and also health care providers can be paid their salaries."

      A second tranche of 65 million dollars was being withheld indefinitely, she said, adding only the United States would like to see reforms in the UNRWA operation.

      However, U.S. President Donald Trump had said in a Jan. 2 tweet that the United States has contributed hundreds of millions of dollars to UNRWA without getting any signs of appreciation or respect.

      "This is not aimed at punishing anyone," Nauert said. "The U.S. government and the Trump administration believe that there should be more so-called burden sharing to go around."

      Dujarric, the chief UN spokesman, said: "The secretary-general encourages all member states and the private sector to provide support to UNRWA in order to close the still critical funding shortfall. He reiterates that the services provided by UNRWA to Palestine refugees are essential and contribute to bring stability to the region."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105091370613011
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| 久久青青草原精品国产麻豆| 中文字幕精品一区二区2021年| 国产精品毛片一区二区在线看| 99久久婷婷这里只有精品| 曰本女人牲交全视频免费播放| 激情五月婷婷久久综合| 一区二区三区国产97| 富婆性猛交ⅹxxx乱大交| 日韩av一区二区毛片| 亚洲国产欧洲综合久久| 欧美另类精品xxxx| 欧美xxxxx高潮喷水| 中文www新版资源在线| 久久精品国产亚洲AV瑜伽| 日本高清一二三不卡区| 91青青草在线观看视频| aⅴ一区二区三区无卡无码| 精品国产一区二区三区麻豆| 国产又爽又大又黄a片| 国产男女乱婬真视频免费| 大白屁股流白浆一区二区三区| 一级内射片在线网站观看视频| 高清高速无码一区二区| 97国产成人无码精品久久久| 国产精品永久在线| 在线视频一区二区在线观看| 亚洲国产成人资源在线桃色| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 精品国产高清一区二区广区| 国产欧美亚洲精品第二区首页| 亚洲黄片高清在线观看| 在线成人看片免费播放视频 | 日韩精品一区二区三区swag| 午夜精品电影你懂的| 亚洲熟妇av不卡一区二区三区| 国产人妖av一级黄片| 国产日韩A∨无码免费播放| 日韩高清av一区二区| 乱色视频中文字幕在线看| 高清国产美女一级a毛片在线|