"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      France to pay national tribute to hero gendarme voluntarily taking place of supermarket hostage

      Source: Xinhua    2018-03-25 05:52:03

      PARIS, March 24 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday announced a national tribute to a gendarme who succumbed to his injuries after he voluntarily swapped himself for a female hostage during an attack on a supermarket in Trebes, southern France, on Friday.

      Macron "decided that a national tribute would be organized in honor of Lieutenant-Colonel Arnaud Beltrame who sacrificed his life to protect our fellow citizens," his office said without giving further details.

      Beltrame, 44 , offered himself up unarmed to the attacker in exchange for the woman who was taken as a human shield, and managed to leave his phone on a table with an open line so that police could hear what was going on inside the supermarket.

      Once gunshots were heard, police launched the assault and killed the gunman.

      The gendarme, who once served in Iraq, was seriously injured in Friday's attack and succumbed to his injuries in hospital where he was rushed once the siege ended.

      The gunman, identified as 25-year-old Redouane Lakdim, began his rampage by hijacking a car on Friday morning in the southern French town of Carcassone. He shot one passenger dead and injured the driver. The body of the victim was later found hidden in a bush.

      Lakdim then opened fire on police officers jogging in Carcassone, injuring one person. Following that, he drove a few kilometers to Trebes and headed into a Super-U supermarket around 10 a.m. local time (0900 GMT).

      He stormed the supermarket, shouting "Allahu Akbar" --God is great -- and telling the 50-odd people inside that he was "a soldier of the Islamic State" seeking "to liberate brothers."

      Lakdim killed four people and injured 15 others.

      While the Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility of the attack, several hundred investigators were still checking the claim and looking into possible complicity the attacker could have benefited from to carry out his attacks and how he had been radicalized, the Elysee said after Macron met with concerned ministers and army chiefs.

      A 18-year-old woman and a minor believed to be Lakdim's friend were put into police custody for criminal association.

      According to local media, three improvised explosive devices, a 7.65-millimetre handgun and a hunting knife were found in the supermarket.

      Reports added searches at the attacker's home showed notes referring to the IS that appeared to be a testament, as well as a phone and a computer.

      Editor: Jiaxin
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      France to pay national tribute to hero gendarme voluntarily taking place of supermarket hostage

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-25 05:52:03

      PARIS, March 24 (Xinhua) -- French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday announced a national tribute to a gendarme who succumbed to his injuries after he voluntarily swapped himself for a female hostage during an attack on a supermarket in Trebes, southern France, on Friday.

      Macron "decided that a national tribute would be organized in honor of Lieutenant-Colonel Arnaud Beltrame who sacrificed his life to protect our fellow citizens," his office said without giving further details.

      Beltrame, 44 , offered himself up unarmed to the attacker in exchange for the woman who was taken as a human shield, and managed to leave his phone on a table with an open line so that police could hear what was going on inside the supermarket.

      Once gunshots were heard, police launched the assault and killed the gunman.

      The gendarme, who once served in Iraq, was seriously injured in Friday's attack and succumbed to his injuries in hospital where he was rushed once the siege ended.

      The gunman, identified as 25-year-old Redouane Lakdim, began his rampage by hijacking a car on Friday morning in the southern French town of Carcassone. He shot one passenger dead and injured the driver. The body of the victim was later found hidden in a bush.

      Lakdim then opened fire on police officers jogging in Carcassone, injuring one person. Following that, he drove a few kilometers to Trebes and headed into a Super-U supermarket around 10 a.m. local time (0900 GMT).

      He stormed the supermarket, shouting "Allahu Akbar" --God is great -- and telling the 50-odd people inside that he was "a soldier of the Islamic State" seeking "to liberate brothers."

      Lakdim killed four people and injured 15 others.

      While the Islamic State (IS) claimed responsibility of the attack, several hundred investigators were still checking the claim and looking into possible complicity the attacker could have benefited from to carry out his attacks and how he had been radicalized, the Elysee said after Macron met with concerned ministers and army chiefs.

      A 18-year-old woman and a minor believed to be Lakdim's friend were put into police custody for criminal association.

      According to local media, three improvised explosive devices, a 7.65-millimetre handgun and a hunting knife were found in the supermarket.

      Reports added searches at the attacker's home showed notes referring to the IS that appeared to be a testament, as well as a phone and a computer.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370630691
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 国产在线美女| 国产极品美女到高潮视频| 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 国产亚洲精选美女久久久久| 亚洲国产精品久久青草无码| 精品亚洲国产成人性色av| 国产福利一区二区三区视频在线看| 浠水县| 西昌市| 日韩亚洲制服丝袜中文字幕| 国产午夜激无码AV毛片不卡| 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 国产精品第三页在线看| 亚洲熟女国产熟女二区三区| 中文字幕第一页亚洲观看| 69堂在线无码视频2020| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区 | 精品亚洲少妇一区二区三区| 国产一区男女男无遮挡| 97国产精品麻豆性色| 国产内射视频在线播放| 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费| 精品国产一区二区三区香| 久久综合噜噜激激的五月天| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区日韩密殿| 人妻少妇被猛烈的进入| 亚洲男人在线无码视频| 久久九九精品国产免费看小说| 亚洲av日韩av综合在线观看| 南皮县| 精品一区二区av天堂| 97免费在线观看视频| 国产肉体XXXX裸体784大胆| 91色婷婷成人精品亚洲| 亚洲精品成AV无在线观看| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 五月天婷婷在线视频| 中文字幕麻豆一区二区| 日本不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 久久国产精品视频影院|