亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Over 3,000 rebels, families leave Damascus' Eastern Ghouta

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-26 02:34:45|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, March 25 (Xinhua) -- A total of 3,708 rebels and their family members evacuated Syria's Eastern Ghouta area on Sunday, as the second batch to leave areas under the control of Failaq al-Rahman militia, state TV reported.

      The rebels and members of their families were transported by 52 buses from the outskirts of the town of Arbeen in Eastern Ghouta toward rebel-held areas in northwestern Syria.

      This is the second batch to leave areas under the control of Failaq al-Rahman, a day after 981 rebels and their families evacuated toward rebel-held areas in Idlib province in northwestern Syria.

      The evacuation is part of a recently-reached deal between the rebels and the Syrian army under the Russian mediation.

      According to the deal, some 7,000 rebels and their family members will leave areas of Jobar, Zamalka, Arbeen, and Ayn Tarma in the central part of Eastern Ghouta, and the deal covers the main rebel groups in control of those areas, namely the Failaq al-Rahman, and the al-Qaida-linked Nusra Front.

      These areas have been the launching pad for firing mortar and rocket shells on the Syria capital of Damascus throughout the last seven years of crisis.

      The agreement will also see the release of kidnapped people by the rebels and lists of names were handed over to the Russian side, the report said.

      The fresh deal comes a day after the Failaq al-Rahman group declared a unilateral cease-fire to negotiate its withdrawal from the region.

      This development came as the Syrian army has so far captured over 90 percent of Eastern Ghouta in an offensive that has been dragging on since late last month.

      Eastern Ghouta, a 105-square-km agricultural region consisting of several towns and farmlands, poses the last threat to the capital due to its proximity to government-controlled neighborhoods east of Damascus and ongoing mortar attacks that target residential areas in the capital, pushing people over the edge.

      Four major rebel groups are currently positioned inside Eastern Ghouta, namely the Islam Army, Failaq al-Rahman, Ahrar al-Sham, and the Nusra Front.

      The UN humanitarian agencies have sounded the alarm about the worsening humanitarian situation for 400,000 people in that region, where activists said around 1,000 people have been killed since late last month by the heavy bombardment and military showdown in areas of Eastern Ghouta.

      As the Syrian army advanced in Eastern Ghouta, tens of thousands of civilians have fled toward government-controlled areas for the first time in six years, with activists placing the number of the civilians that have so far left at 140,000, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521370647341
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品欧美一区二区三区不卡| 国产欧美曰韩一区二区三区| 2022年国产精品久久久久| 精品欧洲av无码一区二区男男| 欧美成人影院亚洲综合图| 无码免费午夜福利片在线 | 色yeye在线观看| 亚洲日韩一区二区一无码| 少妇粗大进出白浆嘿嘿视频| 日本高清va在线播放| 国产精品一区二区久久精品不卡| 免费的一级毛片| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 久久久精品免费国产四虎| 99精品久久久中文字幕| 欧美丝袜秘书在线一区| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 免费ā片在线观看| 国产丝袜美腿美女视频| 国产成+人+综合+亚洲专| 国产亚洲精品自在久久| 久久夜色精品| 国产精品美女一级在线观看| 成人黄网站免费永久在线观看| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 影音先锋大黄瓜视频| 91尤物在线看| 亚洲天堂中文字幕君一二三四| 欧美肥老太wbwbwbb| 久久精品国产亚洲5555| 人妻少妇av中文字幕乱码免费| 亚洲一区二区三区99区| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 国产乱码精品一区三上| 日韩成人精品日本亚洲| 中文字幕久久久人妻无码| 人成午夜免费大片| 亚洲女同视频在线观看| 亚洲未满十八一区二区三区| 在厨房我撕开岳的丁字裤| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视|