亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Yemen's Houthi rebels fire ballistic missiles on 4 Saudi airports

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-26 06:30:19|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      SANAA, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Yemeni Houthi rebels fired several long-range ballistic missiles toward four Saudi international airports on Sunday midnight, said a statement posted on the Houthi-controlled Saba news agency.

      One ballistic missile was fired toward King Khaled International Airport north of the Saudi capital Riyadh.

      The second missile targeted Abha International Airport in the Saudi southwestern province of Asir.

      It added that the third missile was fired toward the International Airport of the southern Saudi province of Jizan, while the fourth missile targeted the regional airport of the Saudi southeastern province of Najran.

      "The move came in response to an order from the leader of revolution, Abdul-Malik al-Houthi," the Houthi group said in the statement.

      "The missile attacks were also in revenge against Saudi-led coalition for using all weapons in their war against the Yemeni people," they added.

      The dominant group also said it fired several other ballistic missiles on several other Saudi targets, but it did not name such targets.

      The missile attacks came shortly after Houthi leader Abdul-Malik al-Houthi gave a televised speech through the group-controlled channels to commemorate the third anniversary of war that pitted his rebel group against the Yemeni internationally recognized government backed by the Saudi-led coalition forces.

      In his speech, al-Houthi vowed to step up ballistic missile attacks on Saudi Arabia. He also called his supporters to rally on Monday in the capital Sanaa, which is under his group control since late 2014, to show strong against what he said the "enemy."

      Meanwhile, Saudi-owned Al Arabiya TV channel reported that Saudi air defenses intercepted and destroyed one of the ballistic missiles over the King Khaled International Airport north of the capital Riyadh.

      Saudi activists in the social media reported powerful explosions over the sky of Riyadh. There were no Saudi official reports on casualties yet.

      The Sunday midnight attacks were the latest in a series of attacks claimed by the Yemeni Houthi group against the Saudi airports.

      On Thursday, the Houthis said they fired a short-range ballistic missile toward the Saudi oil giant Aramco. However, Aramco said its plants are operating normally and declined to give further details.

      In March 2015, Saudi Arabia led a military coalition of Arab forces, backed by the United States, to intervene in Yemen's conflict to back the government of exiled President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

      The coalition has launched thousands of airstrikes on the Iran-aligned Shiite Houthis, in attempts to roll back rebel gains and reinstate Hadi in the capital Sanaa.

      Houthis have launched hundreds of ballistic missiles toward Saudi cities, with most of them intercepted by Saudi air defense forces.

      The war has so far killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, mostly civilians, and pushed the Arab country to the brink of mass famine.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521370648361
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久视频一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区中文字幕| 日本区一区二在线免费观看| 亚洲一区二区自拍偷拍| 国产码欧美日韩高清综合一区| 亚洲国产精品第一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品久久久久丝瓜| 国产人妖赵恩静在线视频| 闻喜县| 2020国产精品久久久久| 欧美三级在线手机版费观看| 欧美国产日韩亚洲中文| 一区二区三区国产高潮| 成人特黄特色毛片免费看| 国产 无码 日韩| 人妻av天堂一区二区| 中国精品久久久久国产| 久久99久久99精品观看| 午夜视频网址| 91精品国产综合久久青草| 国产精品大白天新婚身材| 不卡无毒免费毛片视频观看| 日韩精品有码在线视频| 国产精品成人国产乱| 色婷婷综合久久久中文字幕| 日韩av一区二区三区在线播放| 亚洲av熟女一区二区三区四区| 久久HEZYO色综合| 国产漂亮白嫩美女在线观看| 国第一产在线无码精品区| 亚洲大片免费播放地址| 国产成人一区二区三区影院免费| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 国产成人无码精品久久久免费| 嫩江县| 国产一区二区三区免费精品| 国内a级一片免费av| 亚洲精品中文字幕二区| 淫妇日韩中文字幕在线| 国产精品国产三级在线专区|