亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UAE condemns Houthi missile attack on Saudi Arabia

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-26 17:11:54|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      DUBAI, March 26 (Xinhua) -- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) on Monday strongly condemned the "Iranian-made missile attacks" on Saudi Arabia carried out by the Houthi militias on Sunday, UAE state news agency WAM reported.

      The Houthi missile attack was aimed at "terrorizing civilians and damaging infrastructure in the kingdom through attacks," the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affaris and International Cooperation was quoted by WAM.

      The statement said these repeated attacks by the Houthi militias confirm "the need to stand firm against these hostile acts and call on the international community to do its duty to stop and prevent these acts in order to ensure the stability of the region."

      The statement reiterated the position of the UAE on the side of the "brothers" in the kingdom, stressing that the security of Saudi Arabia is an integral part of national security and security of the region.

      Yemeni Houthi rebels fired several long-range ballistic missiles toward four Saudi international airports on Sunday midnight, said a statement posted on the Houthi-controlled Saba news agency.

      Saudi Arabia's air defense intercepted ballistic missiles late Sunday over the capital of Riyadh fired from Yemen by Houthis militias, Saudi state television reported.

      Saudi television said Yemen's Houthis fired two missiles toward Saudi and Saudi air defense succeeded in intercepting one over Riyadh, and another over Jazan in the Saudi border with Yemen. Several loud explosions have been heard by local citizens in Riyadh.

      The attack was not the first time that Houthis fired missiles toward Riyadh.

      In November last year, the Saudi air defense shot down a ballistic missile fired by Houthis at Riyadh international airport.

      In December 2017, the UAE denied the claims by Yemen's Houthi rebels about firing a ballistic missile at its nuclear plant under construction.

      The Houthi rebels claimed then to have fired a cruise missile at the Barakah nuclear plant south-west of Abu Dhabi.

      The UAE is part of a Saudi-led military coalition which has been fighting the Shiite Houthi rebels in Yemen since March 2015. Sunday marked the third anniversary of the start of the Saudi-led intervention to support the internationally recognized Yemeni government under the government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi after the Houthis forced him into exile.

      The war has killed more than 10,000 Yemenis, half of them civilians, and displaced over 3 million others, according to UN humanitarian agencies.

      The UAE and Saudi Arabia have repeatedly blamed Houthi forces of obstructing humanitarian aid which was meant for Yemen's civil society. The Houthis have been occupying Yemen's capital and largest city Sanaa since September 2014.?

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370666801
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码天堂亚洲国产av| 日韩精品一区二区三区四| 在线观看无码av免费不卡网站| 中文字幕天天躁日日躁狠狠| 欧美成人高清手机在线视频| 精品丝袜国产在线播放| 国产又大又黑又粗免费视频| 日本精品aⅴ一区二区三区| 蜜桃视频在线网站免费看| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 亚洲av日韩av一卡二卡| 国产青青草视频在线播放| 泊头市| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 国产亚洲欧美精品一区| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中文!!!| 久久亚洲av成人无码软件| 日本老熟妇乱子伦精品| 狠狠躁狠狠躁东京热无码专区| 一区二区三区在线视频免费观看 | 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 亚洲AV噜噜在线成人网站 | 精品国产欧美一区二区| 国产在线观看网址不卡一区| 亚洲欧洲无码精品ⅤA| 在线高清免费不卡视频| 亚洲一区二区三区av链接| 91精品国产闺蜜国产在线| 好男人神马影院www免费| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 欧美激情第一欧美在线| 少妇一级aa一区二区三区片| 国产黄片久久免费观看| 亚洲另类激情综合偷自拍图| 日本 欧美 制服 中文 国产| 性xxxx欧美老妇胖老太269| 1234.com麻豆性爰爱影| 国产三级黄色片子看曰逼大片| 油尖旺区| 久久婷婷色香五月综合激情| 成人伊人青草久久综合网|