亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Israeli settlements in West Bank expand sharply under Trump presidency: report

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-26 18:47:17|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      JERUSALEM, March 26 (Xinhua) -- Construction in Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank grew sharply over the past year, as U.S. President Donald Trump's administration lifted a settlement freeze, according to a report released Monday.

      Peace Now, an Israeli-based settlement watchdog, said in its annual report that a total of 2,783 new housing units began construction in 2017, around 17 percent higher than the annual average number since Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu took office in 2009.

      Some 78 percent - or 2,168 housing units - of the new construction was in settlements in isolated areas, regions that are likely to be evicted in any two-state agreement.

      At least 282 of the housing units were built without Israeli permits in illegal outposts, said the watchdog group.

      Under international law, all settlements are illegal. Outposts are settlements that are illegal also under Israeli law because they were constructed without permits from the Israeli authorities.

      In 1996, the Netanyahu government initiated a practice of turning a blind eye to the outposts. Following domestic and international pressure, the practice was stopped in 2005, when by that time over 100 outposts had been founded, the report showed.

      However, in 2011, Israeli government declared a new policy to legalize the outposts, which continues until today. "Since then, 11 outposts have been fully legalized and another 35 have started the process of legalization," the report read.

      Over the past year, three new outposts were established, namely Neve Achi north of Ramallah city, Kedem Arava south of Jericho, and Shabtai's Farm south of Dahariya.

      "The steady pace of construction and building deep in the West Bank attest to Prime Minister Netanyahu's steadfast abetting of the settlement enterprise," Peace Now said in a statement. "It is also apparent that the new U.S. presidency in 2017 had no marginal deterrent effect on these Israeli unilateral moves, which continue to inflict severe damage on Palestinians' way of life and on prospects for a two-state solution."

      The figures were released amidst growing mistrust between the Palestinian National Authority and the Trump administration. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas recently slammed the United States as a biased broker in the wake of Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel on December 6 last year.

      Tensions were looming ahead of May 1, the scheduled date for the relocation of the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

      Israel occupied the West Bank in the 1967 Middle East war and has kept its control over the territories despite international criticism.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370668901
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲第一黄片大全| 鸡泽县| 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 亚洲国产国语对白在线字幕| 精品四十色区在线视频| 国产区高清在线一区二区三区| 激情五月天伊人久久| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 99热在线播放精品6| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费蜜| 亚洲国产AⅤ精品一区二区久| 国产精品流白浆无遮挡| 五河县| 福利网在线| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 免费大片黄在线观看| 久久国产香蕉| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 少妇极品熟妇人妻专区视频| 国产精品青草视频免费播放| 久久99久久99精品观看| 国产特级毛片aaaaaa毛片| 成人国产一区二区三区精品| 午夜神器18以下不能进| 亚洲免费视频免在线观看 | 精品国内综合一区二区| 国产精品福利久久2020| aⅴ色综合久久天堂av色综合| 亚洲一区二区成人在线视频 | 天堂最新版在线| 制服丝袜人妻中出第一页| 国产精品一区成人亚洲| 无码av一区在线观看| 欧美色99| 老司机午夜精品视频你懂的| 日本一级淫片免费啪啪| 91久久国产综合精品| 久久久亚洲日本精品一区| 亚洲欧美香港在线观看三级片| 一级做a爰片久久毛片**| 亚洲AV无码AV色|