亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN official expresses concern over possible increase of displacement in Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-28 20:06:51|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Ali al-Zatari, the UN resident and humanitarian coordinator in Syria, has expressed concern over the growing number of displaced people in northern and southern Syrian areas.

      Speaking in a press conference Wednesday, al-Zatari said the possibility of another Turkish military offensive in Tal Rifat town in the northern countryside of Aleppo province could exacerbate the displacement rate of civilians, following the Turkish capture of the city of Afrin in northern Syria earlier this month.

      "We are concerned about the expansion of the military action to Tal Rifat and that could result in a double displacement of the people who live in difficult circumstances. We are talking about 180,000 displaced people from Afrin to Tal Rifat and surrounding villages, namely Nubol and Zahra," he said.

      The Turkish forces and allied Syrian rebels captured the former Kurdish-controlled Afrin enclave in northern Syria, with recent estimates saying around 200,000 people fled Afrin to nearby areas, including Tal Rifat, as a result of the Turkish offensive.

      The Turkish side, however, said it was expanding its operation to other Kurdish-controlled areas in northern Syria and Tal Rifat is believed to be their next target, which sparks more concern as many more civilians could flee.

      On the situation in the capital Damascus' Eastern Ghouta countryside, where thousands of civilians are fleeing to government-run shelters on daily basis, al-Zatari said the departure of civilians in large numbers also sparks concern due to their many needs.

      "Around 80,000 people from Eastern Ghouta have been relocated to Damascus and we are also concerned about the evacuation of more of them due to their large number and their many needs," he said.

      Still, the UN official said humanitarian workers of several humanitarian organizations are doing their utmost to meet the demands of people.

      "Either way, the United Nations, and the (Syrian) Red Crescent are carrying out a massive work with the Red Cross and other humanitarian partners to render all help to those Syrian civilians with all they need," the UN official said.

      This comes as thousands of civilians are leaving areas in Eastern Ghouta on daily basis, seeking refuge in government-run shelters in the countryside of Damascus.

      The civilian evacuation was made possible after the Syrian army advanced in Eastern Ghouta and captured 90 percent of that area from an array of rebel groups, which have been entrenched in that key area since 2012.

      Also, thousands of rebels and their families are leaving Eastern Ghouta toward rebel-held areas in Idlib province.

      Local reports suggest that the Syrian government will return the displaced people to their homes in Eastern Ghouta after the situation there settles, with the fact that civilians in many areas in Eastern Ghouta remained in their homes when the army entered.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370723371
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021年国产精品每日更新| 国产精品区一二三四久久| 欧美精品xx| 性欧美精品xxxx| www.亚洲高清三级片| 午夜免费福利小电影| 国产精品av在线一区二区三区| 久女女热精品视频在线观看| 国产亚洲精品午夜福利| 国产黄片小视频在线观看| 青青青在线观看视频免费播放| 欧美日韩综合在线视频免费看| 成年大片免费视频观看| 成年男人裸j照无遮挡无码| 亚洲精品成人片在线播放| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 国产一区二区三区尤物视频| 国产一级人片内射视频播放| 亚洲国产一区二区三区久| 杨幂国产精品一区二区| 国产成人无码A区在线观| 成人无码区免费AⅤ片WWW| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆| 久久成人国产精品免费软件| 丰满人妻一区二区三区无码AV| 黑人大战亚洲人精品一区| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 国产精品一级av一区二区| 99re国产电影精品| 18禁成人黄网站免费观看| 无码gogo大胆啪啪艺术| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 99精品热6080yy久久| 日本亚洲欧美色视频在线播放| 久久精品成人一区二区三区| 国产伊人色噜噜综合网| 伊人色综合一区二区三区| 91热爆在线精品| 国产桃色精品网站| 欧美日本免费一区二| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕|