亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ecuador cuts off Julian Assange's communication with outside world

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-29 05:49:34|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      QUITO, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Ecuador's government on Wednesday said it suspended WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's access to all outside communications, including the internet, where he maintained an active political presence.

      Some of his recent pronouncements risked impacting Ecuador's ties with other countries, the government said.

      "The government of Ecuador cautions that Assange's behavior, via messages on social networks, put at risk the country's good relations with Britain, with the other countries of the European Union and other nations," the National Communications Ministry (Secom) said in a statement.

      The ministry added that Assange had previously agreed to refrain from publicly making politically sensitive statements.

      "The decision (to suspend access) was made after Assange failed to fulfill an agreement he signed with the government at the end of 2017, which obligates him to refrain from issuing messages that could be presumed to interfere in (the affairs of) other states," according to the statement.

      On Sunday, Assange posted several messages on Twitter criticizing the arrest of Carles Puigdemont, Spain's former Catalan leader, sparking the decision to suspend his access to all communications.

      "To prevent potential damage, on March 27 the London embassy suspended Assange's access to communications with the outside," the ministry said.

      Ecuador granted Assange political asylum in 2012, but the anti-secrecy activist has been living in virtual captivity at its embassy in London, as the British government has refused to give him safe passage to leave the country.

      Assange's lawyers are to meet with Ecuadorian envoys in London next week to discuss the measure, Foreign Affairs Minister Maria Fernanda Espinoza said later in the day.

      "We will explore options within the framework of international law and our own legislation and the Ecuadorian Constitution," Espinoza told reporters.

      "The important thing is to continue to dialogue with Britain to find a definitive and lasting solution to this situation that the current government has inherited from the previous administration," she said.

      Assange, who after six years in confinement is reportedly in ailing health, was granted asylum by former president Rafael Correa.

      In December, Moreno's government granted him citizenship in a bid to break the diplomatic and legal deadlock with Britain over Assange's fate. The idea was to give him diplomatic status and immunity, but Britain refused to go along with the plan.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521370729241
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产98在线 | 欧美| аⅴ天堂一区视频在线观看| 日本高清日本在线免费| 亚洲一区二区婷婷久久| 国产特级毛片aaaaaa毛片| 久久综合噜噜激激的五月天| 国产成人无码精品久久久免费| 一区二区三区福利在线视频| 一区二区三区免费观看在线视频| 久久婷婷国产五月综合色| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 欧美日韩国产另类在线观看| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 亚洲永久免费网站| 风流少妇一区二区三区| 国产亚洲av天天在线观看| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 天天综合色一区二区三区| 日韩国产成人无码av毛片| 一本一道AⅤ无码中文字幕| 伊香蕉大综综综合久久| 镇远县| 97精品国产91久久久久久久 | 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 日韩国产av一区二区三区精品| 从江县| 当雄县| 92精品国产自产在线观看48页| 激情综合网激情五月俺也想| 亚洲国产综合专区在线电影| 久国产精品久久精品国产四虎| 久久亚洲高清观看| 欧美黑人粗暴多交高潮水最多| 亚洲av中文乱码乱人伦在线 | 精品国产乱来一区二区三区 | 国产欧美亚洲精品第二区首页 | 八戒八戒免费视频| 亚洲香蕉av一区二区蜜桃| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码|