亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      China Focus: Tiangong-1 unlikely to cause damage to ground

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-03-29 18:22:35|Editor: Mengjie
      Video PlayerClose

      By Xinhua Writers Quan Xiaoshu, Yu Fei & Zhou Zhou

      BEIJING, March 29 (Xinhua) -- China's first space lab Tiangong-1 will mostly be burnt up in the atmosphere and it's highly unlikely to cause any damage on the ground, according to an article published by China Manned Space Engineering Office (CMSEO) recently.

      "There is no need for people to worry about its re-entry into the atmosphere. It won't crash to the Earth fiercely, as in sci-fi movie scenarios, but will look more like a shower of meteors," the article said.

      During a meteor shower, about 1,000 to 20,000 meteorites fall to Earth per hour, and the probability of a person being hit by a meteorite of more than 200 grams is one-700 millionth, it said.

      The CMSEO announced earlier that Tiangong-1 has seen its orbit decay since it ended its data service on March 16, 2016, and will re-enter the atmosphere between March 31 and April 4.

      Tiangong-1, with a weight of about eight tons, is much smaller the 80-ton Skylab and 140-ton Mir, and is unlikely to affect aviation activities or cause damage on the ground, the article said.

      The re-entry process is usually divided into three phases. During the first phase, the atmospheric drag will rip solar arrays, antennas, and other external parts off a spacecraft at an altitude of about 100 kilometers.

      As it continues to fall, the main structure of the spacecraft will get burnt or exploded with increasing heat and friction. It normally disintegrates at an altitude of about 80 kilometers.

      The fragments will keep burning and most of them will get dissipated in air. Only a small amount of debris will reach the ground, and will float down at a very slow speed due to their small mass.

      The surviving fragments will most likely fall into the oceans, which cover more than 70 percent of the Earth's surface, instead of hitting densely-populated areas, the article said.

      More than 15,000 tons of spacecraft debris have fallen to Earth since the 1960s, but no people have ever been hurt by it, the article said.

      Lisa Ruth Rand from the University of Wisconsin-Madison also believes that it's unlikely that anyone will be hit by the debris of Tiangong-1.

      "When an object like Tiangong-1 falls back to Earth, the atmosphere subjects it to friction and pressure. This breaks apart larger objects into fragments, vaporizing and dissipating quite a bit of material in the process," Rand told Xinhua in an email.

      Tiangong-1 has docked with Shenzhou-8, Shenzhou-9, and Shenzhou-10 spacecraft and undertaken a series of tasks, making important contributions to China's manned space cause, the article said.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370748441
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 再深点灬舒服灬太大了网站| 中文字幕久久久久久精| 亚洲欧美v国产蜜芽tv| 无码伊人久久大蕉中文无码| 国产一区日韩二区三区| 无码免费午夜福利片在线| 平顺县| 中文字幕avdvd| 人妻洗澡被强公日日澡电影| 激情偷乱人伦小说视频| 无码高潮久久一级一级喷水| 国产成人av性色在线影院色戒| 精品人伦一区二区三区蜜桃麻豆| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| 午夜人性色福利无码视频在线观看 | 国产日产精品久久久久久| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 女人扒开的小泬高潮喷小| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三| 静海县| 无码中文字幕专区一二三| 色婷婷综合在线| 日本免费一区二区三区中文| 精品亚洲男人天堂av| 97久久综合区小说区图片专区| 国产一区二区三区麻豆视频| 人妻少妇太爽了嫩草影院| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 久久精品国产亚洲AV无码不| 中文字幕无码人妻aaa片| 中文字幕人成无码免费视频| 日韩成人色综合加勒比| 久久频精品99香蕉国产| 人妻少妇456在线视频| 夜夜嗨av一区二区三区| 亚洲色欲色欲www成人网| 久久免费精品国产72精品剧情 | 超级碰碰人妻中文字幕| 亚洲一区二区自拍偷拍| 精品一区二区三区av天堂| 久99久精品视频免费观看v|