亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Africa  

      South Sudan's cease-fire monitors condemn renewed clash

      Source: Xinhua   2018-03-29 20:53:39

      JUBA, March 29 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's cease-fire monitors on Thursday expressed deep concern regarding ongoing reports and allegations of hostilities in the southern area of Central Equatoria and areas of Upper Nile.

      The Ceasefire Transitional Security Arrangement Monitoring Mechanism (CTSAMM) urged warring parties of their obligations to cease all hostilities and adhere to the provisions of the Agreement of the Cessation of Hostilities (ACOH), including freezing of forces and military movements without prior authority of CTSAMM.

      "The 61st Extra-Ordinary Session of IGAD Council of Ministers underscored its resolve to bring any violators of ACOH and spoilers of the peace process to account," it said in a statement issued in Juba, urging all parties to commit to implement the agreement in full and in good faith.

      The South Sudanese government and the 14 rebel groups agreed in December last year to the cease-fire agreement and release of political prisoners but the agreement broke down within 48 hours amid continued intermittent clashes further displacing civilians.

      The CTSAMM reiterated its mandate to freely monitor the implementation of the cease-fire deal as outlined in the agreement.

      It added that it continues to monitor these developments and will send monitoring and verification teams (MVTs) to the areas affected as soon as is possible in order to ascertain whether any violation of the ACOH has taken place.

      The CTSAMM further stressed that any violation is unacceptable and will be referred to the IGAD Council of Ministers and JMEC.

      "The CTSAMM calls on all parties to immediately cease all hostilities, and to investigate and ensure accountability of any breach of the ACOH. Where MVTs are required to conduct investigations, parties are reminded of their obligation to guarantee free movement and unhindered access," it said.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after President Salva Kiir sacked his former deputy Riek Machar leading to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir and ethnic Nuer soldiers loyal to Machar.

      Editor: pengying
      Related News
      Home >> Africa            
      Xinhuanet

      South Sudan's cease-fire monitors condemn renewed clash

      Source: Xinhua 2018-03-29 20:53:39

      JUBA, March 29 (Xinhua) -- South Sudan's cease-fire monitors on Thursday expressed deep concern regarding ongoing reports and allegations of hostilities in the southern area of Central Equatoria and areas of Upper Nile.

      The Ceasefire Transitional Security Arrangement Monitoring Mechanism (CTSAMM) urged warring parties of their obligations to cease all hostilities and adhere to the provisions of the Agreement of the Cessation of Hostilities (ACOH), including freezing of forces and military movements without prior authority of CTSAMM.

      "The 61st Extra-Ordinary Session of IGAD Council of Ministers underscored its resolve to bring any violators of ACOH and spoilers of the peace process to account," it said in a statement issued in Juba, urging all parties to commit to implement the agreement in full and in good faith.

      The South Sudanese government and the 14 rebel groups agreed in December last year to the cease-fire agreement and release of political prisoners but the agreement broke down within 48 hours amid continued intermittent clashes further displacing civilians.

      The CTSAMM reiterated its mandate to freely monitor the implementation of the cease-fire deal as outlined in the agreement.

      It added that it continues to monitor these developments and will send monitoring and verification teams (MVTs) to the areas affected as soon as is possible in order to ascertain whether any violation of the ACOH has taken place.

      The CTSAMM further stressed that any violation is unacceptable and will be referred to the IGAD Council of Ministers and JMEC.

      "The CTSAMM calls on all parties to immediately cease all hostilities, and to investigate and ensure accountability of any breach of the ACOH. Where MVTs are required to conduct investigations, parties are reminded of their obligation to guarantee free movement and unhindered access," it said.

      South Sudan descended into violence in December 2013 after President Salva Kiir sacked his former deputy Riek Machar leading to fighting between mostly Dinka ethnic soldiers loyal to Kiir and ethnic Nuer soldiers loyal to Machar.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370751171
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲女同一区二区三久久精品 | 中文字幕人妻av蜜臀| 日产精品一区二区三区免费| 国产精品国产三级国产AvkTV| 亚洲日韩乱码一区二区三区四区| 亚洲无人区码一码二码三码四码| 国产亚洲精品不卡在线 | 久草久热这里只有精品| 精品伊人久久大香线蕉网站| 国产精品久久久久尤物| 调教女m屁股撅虐调教| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 久久国产亚洲精品超碰热| 91成人啪国产啪永久地址| 久久精品国产亚洲一区二区| 免费在线观看国产v片| 日本岛国视频一区二区三区| 尤物蜜芽福利国产污在线观看 | 日韩久久av电影| 国产精品久久..4399| av潮喷大喷水系列无码| 亚洲中文一本无码AV在线无码| 国产精品亚洲专区无码web| 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲情侣| 国产综合色婷婷精品久久| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 高清性欧美暴力猛交| 国产无套内射又大又猛又粗又爽 | 国产精品二区中文字幕| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 亚洲国产不卡av一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区久久青草| 中文字幕免费不卡二区| 婷婷色香五月综合缴缴情| 在线观看国产精品自拍| 亚洲视频在线播放免费视频 | 少妇又爽又刺激在线直播| 国产精品国产对白熟妇| 欧美精品xx| 日韩人妻中文字幕一区二区三区|