亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Scores killed, injured as deadly airstrikes target Taliban-held area in N. Afghanistan

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-03 16:50:42|Editor: Jiaxin
      Video PlayerClose

      AFGHANISTAN-KUNDUZ-AIRSTRIKES?

      An Afghan man carries an injured child after airstrikes in Kunduz province, Afghanistan, April, 3, 2018. Scores of people have been confirmed dead and injured as government forces' airstrikes targeted a Taliban-held area in Dasht Archi district of the northern Kunduz province on Monday, officials and locals said Tuesday.(Xinhua/Ajmal Kakar)

      KABUL, April 3 (Xinhua) -- Scores of people have been confirmed dead and injured as government forces' airstrikes targeted a Taliban-held area in Dasht Archi district of the northern Kunduz province on Monday, officials and locals said Tuesday.

      "Scores of people including Taliban militants and civilians were killed and wounded due to air raids against Taliban gathering in Daftani area of Dasht Archi district on Monday," district governor Nasrudin Saadi Nazari told Xinhua.

      The official also confirmed that the attack was conducted in the Taliban-held area and efforts are underway to determine the number of casualties and the identity of the victims.

      According to officials, 15 commanders and a senior leader of Taliban outfit Mawlawi Burhan alias Qari Baryal who was visiting Taliban-held areas to reorganize the insurgent group are also among those killed in the strikes.

      However, locals have disputed the claim, saying more than 150 people including armed insurgents and civilians were killed and injured in the raids targeted a religious school where a graduation ceremony of Taliban seminaries was underway.

      Condemning the bloody strikes as attack on civilians, the villagers called upon the government to halt targeting unarmed people.

      A doctor in Kunduz provincial capital the Kunduz city, Naem Mangal told Xinhua that 50 injured people had been taken to the hospital and some after receiving first aid have been discharged from the hospital.

      Meanwhile, Zabihullah Majahid who claims to speak for the Taliban outfit in contact with media has claimed that all the victims are civilians.

      Rejecting the claim, deputy spokesman for Defense Ministry Mohammad Rad Manish told local media that the "militants were planning to attack government interests but the government airpower acting upon intelligence report targeted the enemy, killing and injuring up to 40 insurgents."

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Afghanistan
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370855961
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线观看免费视频| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 四虎成人在线| 日产精品一区二区三区| 99re8免费视频精品全部| 精品少妇无码一区二区三批| 久久无码av一区二区三区| 亚洲另类激情专区小说婷婷久| 波多野结衣一区二区三区视频| 扒开非洲女人大荫蒂视频| 日本久久精品在线播放| 蜜芽尤物原创AV在线播放| 人妻无码系列一区二区三区| 国产国拍亚洲精品福利| 精品日韩欧美一区二区三区在线播放 | 放荡的美妇在线播放| 亚洲色无码专区在线播放| 久久精品国产成人午夜福利| 亚欧乱色束缚一区二区三区| 无码久久流水呻吟| 精品蜜桃av一区二区三区| 亚洲天堂免费av在线观看| 国产一级av一区二区在线| 涞水县| 一区二区三区免费视频网站| 日韩精品精品一区二区三区 | 精品国产不卡在线电影| 亚洲αv在线精品糸列| 一区二区三区国产美女在线播放| 丁香婷婷色| 久久亚洲伊人| A毛片终身免费观看网站| 黑人玩弄人妻1区二区| 在线不卡免费视频| 麻花豆传媒剧国产mv网站入口| 精品国偷自产在线不卡短视频| 人人妻人人狠人人爽天天综合网| 久久99国产精品一区二区| 少妇裸体性生交| 国产短视频精品区第一页| 色综合天天综合高清网国产在线|