亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Donors pledge over 2 bln USD for Yemen crisis, political solution needed

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-03 23:42:41|Editor: Shi Yinglun
      Video PlayerClose

      SWITZERLAND-GENEVA-UN-YEMEN-DONATION

      UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres (C, front), Vice President of the Swiss Confederation and head of the Finance Department Ueli Maurer (L, front), and Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden Isabella Lovin (R, front) attend the High-Level Pledging Event for the Humanitarian Crisis in Yemen at Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, April 3, 2018. UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres applauded Tuesday international pledges of more than 2 billion U.S. dollars in 2018 for the three-year-old crisis in Yemen. (Xinhua/Xu Jinquan)

      GENEVA, April 3 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres applauded Tuesday international pledges of more than 2 billion U.S. dollars in 2018 for the three-year-old crisis in Yemen.

      But he said there must be a concerted political effort to end the country's conflict for which he believes there are positive prospects.

      "Humanitarian resources are very important, but they are not enough, it is essential they reach the people in need. For that we need unrestricted access into Yemen and unrestricted access everywhere in Yemen," Guterres told journalists at a press conference after the pledging conference on Yemen.

      The UN chief noted: "Above all we need a serious political process to lead to a political solution for these pledging conferences not to be repeated in the future. "

      He said, "I think that there are positive perspectives for a plan of action to be prepared and for that plan of action to lead to an effective intra-Yemeni dialogue able to achieve a political solution with the involvement of all those that are relevant in this conflict."

      The UN head said he believes, "This is an opportunity to be seized and it should not be missed."

      In a speech to the UN in Geneva, Guterres said that more than 22 million people in Yemen need humanitarian aid and protection.

      "We must prevent the world's worst humanitarian crisis from becoming a long-term tragedy," he said in a speech at the pledging conference.

      He said the aim of the conference had been to get 3 billion U.S. dollars, and that several countries had said there will be more donations from now until the end of the year.

      During his speech to the pledging conference, Guterres urged the warring parties in Yemen to hold peace talks to find a solution to the conflict.

      "I urge all parties to engage with my new Special Envoy, Martin Griffiths, without delay," he said.

      The UN chief also called for keeping Yemen's ports open to humanitarian and commercial cargo, particularly food, medicines, and fuel, stressing that "Sana'a airport is also a lifeline that must be kept open."

         1 2 3 4 5 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Yemen
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011103261370861771
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 国产三级国产精品三级在专区| 国产精品一区二区久久精品蜜臀 | 人妖熟女少妇人妖少妇| 国产精品亚洲专区无码不卡| 欧美区日韩区| 久久综合av色老头免费观看| 亚洲国产高清美女在线观看| 激情一区二区三区视频| AV无码中文字幕不卡一二三区| 国产高清精品在线91| 99国产精品无码专区| 游戏| 波多野结衣在线播放一区| 国产偷人激情视频在线观看| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 高清免费日本一区二区| 无码专区无码专区视频网址| 日本口爆吞精在线视频| 久久精品日韩欧美国产| 张掖市| 91亚洲精品福利在线播放| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 春色校园综合人妻av| 国产亚洲精品久久麻豆| 久久久国产不卡一区二区| 好男人神马影院www免费 | 亚洲精品第一国产综合精品| 国产精品99久久精品| 北岛玲日韩精品一区二区三区| 未满十八勿入av网免费| 国产精品呻吟久久av| 中文字幕人成无码免费视频| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区| 午夜无码熟熟妇丰满人妻| 羞羞色男人的天堂| 亚洲精品无人区一区二区三区| 亚洲色图视频在线播放| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲|