亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      U.S. releases proposed China tariff list amid strong opposition

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-04 07:09:18|Editor: Mengjie
      Video PlayerClose

      WASHINGTON, April 3 (Xinhua) -- The Office of U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) on Tuesday published a proposed list of Chinese goods subject to additional 25 percent tariffs amid strong opposition from China and U.S. business groups.

      The proposed list covers approximately 1,300 products imported from China, including industries such as aerospace, information and communication technology, robotics, and machinery, the USTR's Office said in a statement, noting they're worth approximately 50 billion U.S. dollars of annual trade value.

      China has stressed that it's ready to take any necessary measures to defend its legitimate interests, while hoping to properly handle the trade dispute with the United States through dialogue and consultation.

      "We don't want a trade war, but we are not afraid of it. If someone insists on starting a trade war, we will fight till the end," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said Tuesday.

      The United States should stay rational, listen to calls from business communities and common people, discard unilateralism and trade protectionism, address the dispute through dialogue and consultation, and work with China for a healthy and steady development of bilateral trade to benefit both peoples, said the spokesman.

      The proposed tariff list is based on a so-called Section 301 investigation into alleged Chinese intellectual property and technology transfer practices, launched by the Trump administration in August 2017.

      Now it will undergo further review in a public notice and comment process, including a hearing, before the USTR issues a final determination on the Chinese products subject to additional tariffs, according to the USTR's Office.

      Business groups from China and the United States in recent weeks have warned the Trump administration not to move forward its tariff plan on Chinese imports, as it would raise the costs for American consumers and companies as well as having a negative effect on the financial markets.

      "Imposing taxes on products used daily by American consumers and job creators is not the way" to address trade issues between the U.S. and China, Myron Brilliant, executive vice president and head of international affairs at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said Tuesday in a statement.

      "The U.S. Chamber looks forward to working with the administration throughout the comment period to make the business community's voice heard on the U.S.-China economic relationship," Brilliant said.

      U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said last week that it would go through a 60-day comment period after the administration released the proposed tariff list and "there's hope" that trade talks between the United States and China could lead to a fruitful outcome.

      While the United States and China have two "very different" economic systems, "it's very possible" that the U.S.-China trade relationship could end up in "a good place" after overcoming "a series of difficulties" over many years, Lighthizer said in an interview with CNBC.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370865051
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区视频免费| 亚洲色无码专区在线播放| 日韩av免费在线天堂| 亚洲性爱区免费视频一区| 无码国内精品人妻少妇| 亚洲国产成人Av毛片大全| 久久se精品一区精品二区国产| 亚洲高清无在码在线电影| 日本韩国日韩少妇熟女少妇| 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 定结县| 久久精品国产亚洲婷婷| 欧美三级在线手机版费观看| 在线观看特色大片免费视频| 伊人av一区二区三区中文字幕| 看黄色亚洲看黄色亚洲| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 国产成人精品成人a在线观看| 午夜亚洲国产理论片亚洲2020| 天等县| 亚洲VR永久无码一区| 91系列在线观看| 日韩一区在线中文字幕| 舟曲县| 欧美日一本| 日韩AV第一页在线播放| 国产成人无码精品久久久免费| 宁国市| 日本一本草久国产欧美日韩| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴| 中文字幕日产人妻久久| 看全色黄大色大片免看的 | 人妻中文字幕不卡精品| 无遮挡边吃摸边吃奶边做| 中字亚洲国产精品一区二区| 亚洲精品永久一区二区三区| 久久AⅤ无码精品色午麻豆| 久久综合色播五月男人的天堂 | 国产精品三级av一区二区| 亚洲AV无码成人网站久久精品| 国产真人做爰免费视频|