亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      "Business is business": China's vice finance minister comments on tariffs on U.S. soybeans

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-04 19:57:14|Editor: Zhou Xin
      Video PlayerClose

      BEIJING, April 4 (Xinhua) -- China on Wednesday dismissed the idea that political motives were behind its countermeasures against U.S. soybean imports after the U.S. administration proposed tariffs on billions of dollars of Chinese products.

      "Business is business," Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao said at a press conference. "We should analyze the challenge we face and the way we deal with it from the perspective of the economy."

      He made the remarks in response to a reporter asking whether China intends to hit U.S. President Donald Trump's political base in agricultural states by putting soybeans at the top of a U.S. product list to be subject to higher Chinese tariffs.

      "We are forced to bring forward the product list, and there are grounds for the specific items and their order on the list," Zhu said.

      U.S. soybeans sold to China account for 62 percent of its total soybean exports, with 32.85 million tonnes of soybeans exported to China last year, or 34.4 percent of China's total imports, according to Zhu.

      While U.S. farmers can benefit from healthy Sino-U.S. economic ties, the export amount to China was too big, he said.

      Chinese farmers have petitioned industry associations that U.S. government subsidies hurt the interests of Chinese soybean growers, and China must respect its farmers' demands, Zhu told reporters.

      China on Wednesday unveiled the list of products, worth 50 billion U.S. dollars, imported from the United States that will be subject to additional tariffs of 25 percent, including soybeans, automobiles, and chemical products.

      The move was taken after the U.S. administration announced a proposed list of products covering Chinese exports worth the same amount with a suggested tariff rate of 25 percent.

      "The product lists have not come into effect yet. Now that the two sides have put the issues onto the table, it's time for negotiations and cooperation," Zhu said. "The prerequisite for negotiations and cooperation is mutual respect, not one side recklessly forcing conditions on the other."

      The two sides should return to negotiations and solve the trade disputes in a pragmatic and constructive way to cement Sino-U.S. economic ties and benefit the people of the two countries, including soybean farmers, according to Zhu.

      He thanked U.S. soybean growers and the American Soybean Association for calling on the U.S. administration to protect Sino-U.S. economic ties.

      KEY WORDS: China
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370884511
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成A人V欧美综合| 中文人妻av大区中文不卡| 九色视频最新网址| 亚洲国产精品自在在线观看| 色翁荡息又大又硬又粗又视频图片| 国产熟女精品一区二区三区| 日本一区不卡高清在线观看 | 中文字幕2区| 国内精品一区视频在线播放| 内射毛片内射国产夫妻| 熟女系列丰满熟妇av| 成人综合网亚洲伊人| 久久九九精品国产免费看小说| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高动态图| 久久亚洲精品国产精品婷婷| 欧美日韩亚洲成色二本道三区| 99精品国产成人一区二区| 国产精品美女免费视频大全| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看 | 99久久久精品免费香蕉| 亚洲国产欧美久久香综合| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 日韩少妇人妻一区二区| 精品国产v一区二区三区| 亚洲成av人无码免费观看| 漂亮人妻不敢呻吟被中出| 国产精品亚洲综合一区在线观看| 攀枝花市| 亚洲综合一| 亚洲精品中文综合第一页 | 日本一区二区精品专区| 96久热视频只有精品| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线| 免费国产黄片视频在线观看| 久久免费看少妇高潮的| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看琪琪秋| 国内黄色精品| 青青青国产免A在线观看| 国产西西裸体一级黄色大片| 国产 一区二区三区视频| 免费人成视频在线观看视频|