亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      First round of Italy gov't formation talks fails

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-06 02:15:21|Editor: Lifang
      Video PlayerClose

      ITALY-ROME-GOVERNMENT-FORMATION TALKS-FAILING

      Italian President Sergio Mattarella (C) speaks to the media after the consultations at the Quirinal Palace in Rome, capital of Italy, on April 5, 2018. The first round of government formation talks has failed to produce a workable majority, Italian President Sergio Mattarella told the nation in a live statement on Thursday. (Xinhua/Jin Yu)

      ROME, April 5 (Xinhua) -- The first round of government formation talks has failed to produce a workable majority, Italian President Sergio Mattarella told the nation in a live statement on Thursday.

      The March 4 general election divided parliament into three main blocs, none of which has enough votes to form a government on its own.

      "It is therefore essential that different sides come to an understanding," Mattarella said at the close of the second day of talks.

      However, such an agreement "has not emerged", so another round of talks will take place next week, the president said.

      The Italian election last month delivered two relative winners: a center-right bloc led by the right-wing, anti-immigrant League party, which also includes former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi's moderate Forza Italia party, and the populist Euroskeptic Five Star Movement.

      The third player is the center-left Democratic Party of outgoing Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni, which went into the opposition after a dismal electoral showing.

      Both Matteo Salvini of the League and Luigi Di Maio of the Five Star Movement claimed the right to be the next prime minister of Italy, and the two have been courting each other since the election.

      Di Maio said Thursday his party was willing to work either with the League or with the Democrats to form a government. "These are two alternative solutions," he said in televised comments.

      Earlier in the day, Salvini said he favored a government alliance with the Five Stars, adding he hoped "they will stop saying no to everything and start saying yes".

      However, in a clear reference to the Five Stars, Berlusconi, Salvini's coalition ally, said his party would not take part in "governments of populism and hate" that would spark a "recessive spiral" and "a chain of bankruptcies, including in the banking sector".

      Democratic Party interim secretary Maurizio Martina reiterated that the election result "prevents us from participating in a hypothetical government" and that those who won the election should take responsibility.

      It remains to be seen whether a fresh round of talks next week will lead to a breakthrough.

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next   >>|

      KEY WORDS: Italy
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370908591
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美激情黑人极品hd| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 黄色三级视频中文字幕| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区教师| 国偷自产一区二区三区在线视频| 徐水县| 国产成人精品曰本亚洲| 国产成人香蕉久久久久| 欧美另类精品一区二区三区| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区 | 国产免费久久精品99re丫y| 国产呦系列呦交| 国产国语毛片在线看国产| av手机在线天堂网| 麻豆激情在线免费观看视频 | 久久精品国产亚洲综合色| 久久国产精品老女人| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 久久亚洲AV无码一区二区综合| 精品亚洲人伦一区二区三区| 东京热无码国产精品| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 综合图区亚洲另类偷窥| 亚洲国产精品国自产拍av| 亚洲人成成无码网WWW| 亚洲午夜天堂| 综合色区亚洲熟妇另类| 三级全黄的视频在线观看| 免费美女黄网站久久久| 日韩在线观看网址| 国产精品无码不卡在线播放 | 日本中文字幕不卡在线一区二区 | 东京热加勒比日韩精品| 国产91久久精品一区二区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色一本一本| 久久99久久99精品中文字幕| 综合久久青青草免费观看视频| 91精品国产综合久久青草| 97超级碰碰碰久久久观看| 九九成人免费视频| 男女视频在线观看一区二区三区|