亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      UN chief concerned about alleged chemical weapons use in Syria

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-09 11:07:19|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      UNITED NATIONS, April 8 (Xinhua) -- United Nations (UN) Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Sunday expressed his grave concern about the alleged use of chemical weapons in Syria.

      Stephane Dujarric, spokesman for Guterres, said in a statement that "the secretary-general is deeply concerned about renewed and intensive violence in Douma in Eastern Ghouta over the last 36 hours, following a period of relative calm."

      "The secretary-general is particularly alarmed by allegations that chemical weapons have been used against civilian populations in Douma," said the spokesman.

      "While the United Nations is not in a position to verify these reports, the secretary-general notes that any use of chemical weapons, if confirmed, is abhorrent, and requires a thorough investigation," he said.

      "It is critical that civilians be protected. The secretary-general calls on all sides to ensure respect for international humanitarian and human rights law, including humanitarian access across Syria to all people in need, as per relevant Security Council resolutions," said the spokesman.

      Opposition activists and local rescuers said at least 40 people, including families found in their homes and shelters in Douma, the last rebel-held area in the Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus, were killed in an attack on Saturday, in which Syrian forces used chlorine gas.

      The Syrian government has denied the allegations, calling them fabrications.

      The UN chief also showed his concern about reports of "sustained airstrikes and shelling on Douma, killing of civilians, destruction of civilian infrastructure, and attacks damaging several health facilities."

      "The secretary-general calls on all parties to cease fighting and restore the calm that had been in place," the spokesman said. Guterres reiterated that "there is no military solution to the conflict."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001370974351
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 三级中文字幕永久在线视频| 国产精品国产三级国产三不| 天天狠天天透天干天天| 2020国产精品永久在线| 精品国产Ⅴ无码大片在线观看81| 中文成人在线| 亚洲国产成人精品激情资源9| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| 蜜芽尤物原创AV在线播放| 国产一区二区人大臿蕉香蕉| 亚洲中文字幕日本在线观看| 国产精品不卡无码av在线播放| 久久婷婷丁香七月色综合| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 日韩av二区三区一区| 国产精品一区二区AV不卡| 亚洲国产免费图区在线视频| 亚洲精品久久久久久婷婷| 澄城县| 国产高潮流白浆免费观看不卡| 蜜臀98精品国产免费观看| 午夜精品久久久久久久2023| 日韩精品一区二区在线看| 醴陵市| 亚洲第一免费播放区| 精品国产乱码久久久软件下载| 精品人妻VA出轨中文字幕| 亚洲精品中文字幕乱码二区 | 成人午夜视频在线| 亚洲深深色噜噜狠狠网站| 91精品亚洲一区二区三区| 久久午夜伦鲁鲁片免费| 暖暖 免费 高清 日本在线| 巨臀中文字幕一区二区视频| 精品四十色区在线视频| 精品国产成人一区二区不卡在线| 亚洲精品国产美女久久久| 欧美老人巨大xxxx做受| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码是AV| 美国黄色片一区二区三区 | 性高朝久久久久久久|