"/>

      亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码
      Papua New Guinea looks to Aussie disaster management experience amid latest quake
      Source: Xinhua   2018-04-10 10:13:23

      SYDNEY, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Papua New Guinea is hoping to draw on Australia's experience to improve its disaster response and management, after four deaths were confirmed from the latest quake that hit the southwestern Pacific nation over the weekend, local media reported.

      "We need a better system to cope with future natural disasters," the ABC News channel on Tuesday quoted Papua New Guinea's Foreign Minister Rimbink Pato as saying.

      "Clearly we are looking to the systems that are in use here in Australia ... They have a fantastic setup with the tool kit which requires them to take a unified approach, in the event of hailstorms or bushfires, or landslips, or floods, so the reaction to those kinds of disasters are immediate..." said Pato, who had attended a senior ministers forum in Australia's Queensland state capital Brisbane late last week.

      Pato's comments came amid the latest reports of a 6.3-magnitude earthquake that shook Papua New Guinea last Saturday, killing at least four people, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

      The tremor was the latest major one to hit the country following a 7.5-magnitude quake in February that left more than 100 people dead in the Southern Highlands region.

      Aftershocks and disrupted communications links have hampered vital relief supplies to isolated communities.

      Editor: ZX
      Related News
      Xinhuanet

      Papua New Guinea looks to Aussie disaster management experience amid latest quake

      Source: Xinhua 2018-04-10 10:13:23
      [Editor: huaxia]

      SYDNEY, April 10 (Xinhua) -- Papua New Guinea is hoping to draw on Australia's experience to improve its disaster response and management, after four deaths were confirmed from the latest quake that hit the southwestern Pacific nation over the weekend, local media reported.

      "We need a better system to cope with future natural disasters," the ABC News channel on Tuesday quoted Papua New Guinea's Foreign Minister Rimbink Pato as saying.

      "Clearly we are looking to the systems that are in use here in Australia ... They have a fantastic setup with the tool kit which requires them to take a unified approach, in the event of hailstorms or bushfires, or landslips, or floods, so the reaction to those kinds of disasters are immediate..." said Pato, who had attended a senior ministers forum in Australia's Queensland state capital Brisbane late last week.

      Pato's comments came amid the latest reports of a 6.3-magnitude earthquake that shook Papua New Guinea last Saturday, killing at least four people, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

      The tremor was the latest major one to hit the country following a 7.5-magnitude quake in February that left more than 100 people dead in the Southern Highlands region.

      Aftershocks and disrupted communications links have hampered vital relief supplies to isolated communities.

      [Editor: huaxia]
      010020070750000000000000011100001370997821
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产88久久综合| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区教师| 亚洲精品尤物av在线网站| 亚洲专区中文在线第一页| 99久久久无码国产精品动漫| 国产三级国产精品国产专区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85| 又色又爽又黄的视频网站| 亚洲婷婷综合色香五月| 久久精品国产亚洲AV高清y w| 亚洲av激情一区二区| 日韩三级电影| 精品国产爱在线观看| 国内精品一区二区2021在线| 亚洲午夜无码av毛片久久| A片在线不卡观看免费观看| 国产成社区在线视频观看| 日本一区二区不卡超清在线播放| 日本猛少妇色XXXXX猛交| 国产91线观看| 国产视频在线一区二区三区四区| 在线日韩精品视频在线| 中国免费av网| 99久久国产综合精品女同| 亚洲色欲色欲大片WWW无码| 北条麻妃精品一区二区三区| 欧洲国产成人精品91铁牛tv | 亚洲视频高清| 免费观看一区二区av蜜桃 | 亚洲男人天堂2018| 国产美女高潮流白浆免费观看| 人妻猛烈进入中文字幕| 成人一区二区免费中文字幕| 久久亚洲人成网站| 综合久久青青草免费观看视频 | 337p日本欧洲亚洲大胆色噜噜| 日本 欧美 制服 中文 国产| 特级毛片a级毛片在线播放www| 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久直播| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 国产一区二区三区麻豆视频|