亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Spotlight: Turkey snatches 80 suspected coup plotters in overseas operations

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-12 03:13:56|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      ANKARA, April 11 (Xinhua) -- Turkey has seized 80 suspected coup plotters in overseas operations who were involved in the coup attempt in 2016, Turkish government source said on Wednesday.

      The Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdag implied that actions were taken by Turkish intelligence operatives abroad of the national intelligence agency.

      On Tuesday, in the latest of these operations, Erdogan announced in parliament that three sought-after suspects were brought to Turkey from the Central African country of Gabon "after a successful operation," with the help of authorities in this country.

      "We will get them whatever the cost and bring them back to Turkey where they will be judged," he added.

      Speaking in a Turkish television interview last week, Bozdag, who is also the government spokesman, did not give details of how such arrests had been carried out.

      There have been also unconfirmed reports in the Turkish press of arrests in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Sudan.

      Presidential spokesman Ibrahim Kalin said later that the arrests and extraditions are going on in accordance with law and that more operations are supposed to follow, without saying which countries are concerned.

      The Turkish officials said all of those arrested had been linked to Fethullah Gulen, the Turkish cleric who lives in the United States.

      A former ally of Erdogan and now one of the president's biggest critics, Gulen has been accused by the Turkish government of orchestrating the coup attempt on July 15, 2016. Gulen and his organization have denied any role.

      Erdogan has repeatedly pressed the United States to extradite Gulen, calling him "a terrorist". Ankara also refers to his organization by the acronym FETO, which stands for "Fethullah Terror Group."

      Bozdag told the Haberturk TV channel that Turkish intelligence agents had "bundled up and brought back 80 FETO members in 18 countries."

      However, local experts said Turkey should be careful in conducting foreign operations which could have risks.

      "These operations even if they are deemed necessary by the state apparatus, are always risky because you operate in a foreign territory, friend or foe," said a retired ambassador on condition of anonymity.

      "No country wants foreign agents roaming around on their land and less so to have information about them organizing abduction operations. There are diplomatic rules and international norms to follow," he added.

      Turkey has reportedly identified some 4,600 suspected members of the Gulen network around the world where it has established schools and charity organizations in the past decade.

      Ankara complains of lack of cooperation from EU countries and the United States to fight against this network of mainly schools and companies.

      Some of Turkey's allies have shut down Gulen schools and extradited wanted suspects. However, its NATO ally the United States has refused to extradite Gulen despite repeated requests, let alone consider evidence send by Turkish officials.

      On April 4, an Ankara court asked the justice ministry to file extradition requests for a total of 54 senior members of the group, including Fethullah Gulen, a move considered to be a formality because the countries concerned, the United States and Western countries, are very reluctant to extradite these suspects despite Ankara's efforts.

      Last year Wall Street Journal reported that former national adviser Michael Flynn was under investigation by the FBI for his alleged role in discussions with Turkish officials on a plausible abduction of Gulen in return for 15 million U.S. dollars.

      Ankara has insisted that Gulen and his supporters were behind the coup attempt, which had support from some in the military. More than 250 civilians were killed and hundreds were wounded in the coup.

      Erdogan vowed on April 7 that Turkey will "continue pursuing suspects" of Gulenists, "We will chase them no matter where they escape."

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521371043281
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品日韩中文字幕| 国产偷国产偷亚洲清高动态图| 黄色大片一区二区中文字幕| 国产成人精品蜜芽视频| 一本大道久久精品 东京热| 97久久成人国产精品免费| 人人超碰人人爱超碰国产| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文 | 国产A级毛片久久久精品毛片| 国产欧美日韩久久va| 日本一区二区在线视观看| a观看v视频网站入口免费| 国产精品妇女一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲精品成人久久曰影片| 在线观看黄片在线播放视频| 邢台县| 国模少妇无码一区二区三区| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 永久免费无码AV在线网站| av网站在线观看华人免费| 在线观看网址你懂的| 欧美丰满老熟妇aaaa片| 亚洲精品岛国片在线观看| 亚洲最新av在线观看| 國产AV天堂| 一本大道无码日韩精品影视| 亚洲AV肉丝网站一区二区无码| 亚洲公开免费在线视频| 亚洲成人激情在线影院| 亚洲精品一区二区三天美| 男人的天堂在线无码观看视频| 激情五月婷婷六月俺也去| 国产一区二区亚洲av| 91青青草视频在线观看的| 好爽毛片一区二区三区四| 青春草在线观看播放网站| 国产午夜亚洲精品不卡福利| 无遮挡中文毛片免费观看| 国产精品美女久久久久网站浪潮| 国产v精品成人免费视频400条| 九九久久国产精品大片|