亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syria reiterates willingness to cooperate with investigation into chemical attack allegations

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-13 01:09:26|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      DAMASCUS, April 12 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian Foreign Ministry has reiterated on Thursday the Syrian government's willingness to cooperate with an investigation team into the chemical attack allegations, according to the state news agency.

      The team of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) has planned to start its investigation into allegations of chemical weapons' use in the capital Damascus' eastern Douma district.

      The ministry said the U.S. allegations of chemical weapons' use by the Syrian government forces in Douma is an attempt to mislead the public opinion to serve its "aggressive schemes."

      Meanwhile, the ministry said that any delay in the arrival of the OPCW team would be blamed on the Western countries that want to hinder the mission.

      The OPCW team has arrived in Beirut, Lebanon on Thursday and expected to come and start operating in Syria as of Saturday.

      For his part, Bashar al-Jaafari, the permanent Syrian representative in the UN, said the Syrian government is ready to facilitate access of the OPCW team to any position in Douma, charging that the militants, who had been in control of that area, had obtained chemical materials from Libya in cooperation with Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

      Last Saturday, the rebels in the formerly rebel-held Douma district of Damascus accused the Syrian forces of using chlorine gas, which led to the death of 40 people.

      The Syrian government totally denied the claims, saying the rebels were fabricating incidents to attract foreign strikes on Syria.

      U.S. President Donald Trump has overtly talked about his country's willingness to strike Syria, garnering support and the participation of other Western countries to take part in the planned strike.

      For his side, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said Thursday that any possible attack would only cause further instability of the region, which could threaten the international peace and security.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521371069821
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧美天堂网| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 欧美日韩亚洲国产无线码| 在线观看视频午夜国产| 日韩精品亚洲专在线电影| 午夜国产理论大片高清| 官网A级毛片| 国产精品久久久久国产a级| 久久精品第九区免费观看 | 国产在线观看91精品亚瑟| 久久国产精品老女人| 国产亚洲美女精品久久| 久久亚洲精品三级影片| 日韩区中文字幕在线观看| 国产剧情女孩操大逼视频| 水城县| 精选二区在线观看视频| 欧洲国产精品无码专区影院| 成人免费一区二区三区| 国产麻豆剧果冻传媒一区| 日韩av在线高清观看| 亚洲精品乱码久久久久99| 一本综合丁香日日狠狠色| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 91国产超碰在线观看| 醴陵市| 国产婷婷丁香五月麻豆| 少妇高潮紧爽免费观看| 亚洲欧洲日产国码久在线| 欧美视频在线播放观看免费福利资源| 无码高潮久久一级一级喷水| 91精品国产91久久久无码色戒| 亚洲中文字幕在线第二页| 欧美zozo另类人禽交| 大陆少妇xxxx做受| 国产97视频人人做人人爱| 国产乱码精品一区二区麻豆| 日本少妇视频一区二区三区| 五月综合婷婷久久网站| 国产视频在线一区二区三区四区| 黑丝美女喷水在线观看|