亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ecuador's president confirms deaths of kidnapped journalists

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-14 03:15:52|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      QUITO, April 13 (Xinhua) -- President of Ecuador Lenin Moreno on Friday confirmed the deaths of three press workers who were kidnapped by dissident Colombian rebel group last month near the border.

      "Tragically, we have information which confirms the murder of our countrymen," said the president at a press conference, after an emergency meeting of the national public security council.

      Moreno said that he had given the kidnappers until 10:50 a.m. local time Friday to provide proof that journalist Javier Ortega, photographer Paul Rivas and their driver Efrain Segarra, who worked for the local daily, El Comercio, were alive.

      After the deadline expired, Moreno said that "it has been confirmed that these criminals never had the intention of delivering them safe and sound."

      The team was captured in the area of Mataje in the northeastern province of Esmeraldas, near the Colombian border. The kidnapping was allegedly carried out by a dissident front of now extinct the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) guerrilla group.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521371095521
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 和田县| 国产99视频精品免视看9| 荡女精品导航| 天堂岛国精品在线观看一区二区| 在线成人看片免费播放视频| 青青草99久久精品国产综合 | 无码人妻精品一区二区三区免费| 香港三日本三级少妇三级视频| 亚洲国产人在线播放首页| 国产成人一区二区三区高清| 亚洲精品国产精品av| 国模欢欢炮交啪啪150| 99久久er这里只有精品18| 亚洲制服无码一区二区三区| 国产午夜av一区二区三区| 在线毛片一区二区不卡视频| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| 亚洲奇米精品一区二区| 好先生在线观看免费播放| 一级毛片网| 一本色道精品久久一区二区三区 | 黑人一区二区三区啪啪网站| 99久久国产综合精品色| 黄视频网站免费观看| 中文字幕成人精品久久不卡| 在线观看视频区一区二| 中文字幕乱偷无码av先锋蜜桃| 久久综合色一综合色88| 欧美成人高清手机在线视频 | 日韩人妻无码精品系列专区无遮 | 免费观看成人稀缺视频在线播放| 国产精品久久成人午夜一区二区 | 婷婷五月亚洲综合图区| 99久久国产一区二区三区| 蜜桃av区一区二区三| 97人妻碰免费视频| 国产美女久久精品香蕉69| 国产美女免费网站| 精品人一区二区三区伦蜜桃免费| 无码在线观看123|