亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Ecuador's president confirms deaths of kidnapped journalists

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-14 04:41:21|Editor: yan
      Video PlayerClose

      QUITO, April 13 (Xinhua) -- President of Ecuador Lenin Moreno on Friday confirmed the deaths of three press workers who were kidnapped by dissident Colombian rebel group last month near the border.

      "Tragically, we have information which confirms the murder of our countrymen," said the president at a press conference, after an emergency meeting of the national public security council.

      Moreno said that he had given the kidnappers until 10:50 a.m. local time Friday to provide proof that journalist Javier Ortega, photographer Paul Rivas and their driver Efrain Segarra, who worked for the local daily, El Comercio, were alive.

      After the deadline expired, Moreno said that "it has been confirmed that these criminals never had the intention of delivering them safe and sound."

      The team was captured in the area of Mataje in the northeastern province of Esmeraldas, near the Colombian border. The kidnapping was allegedly carried out by a dissident front of now extinct the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) guerrilla group.

      The president announced that Ecuador had got in touch with international cooperation organisms, the Red Cross and the Catholic Church "to immediately begin the finding and repatriation of the bodies of our countrymen."

      He added that military and police controls would increase in the area of the kidnapping, along with "coordinated actions" carried out with Colombian forced along the border.

      Moreno explained that he had asked the Colombian government, army and police to immediately begin these actions.

      Ecuador is "suffering the consequences of the (armed) conflict in our brother nation," he said.

      The announcement confirming the deaths of the journalists caused widespread grief in the country. On Thursday, photos allegedly showing the bodies of the team were published and were judged by experts to be authentic.

      Ecuador had not previously suffered any such kidnappings along its border with Colombia, despite the presence of illegal armed groups and drug traffickers.

      Security forces in the area have seen a rise in violence since January and have seized drugs, weapons and equipment worth 600 million U.S. dollars in recent months.

      At least 22 members linked to such groups have been arrested while four soldiers have been killed and at least 40 more injured while they were on duty.

      TOP STORIES
      EDITOR’S CHOICE
      MOST VIEWED
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011105521371096211
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精一区二区三区性色| 宽甸| 国产免费一区二区av| 免费大学生国产在线观看p | 国产无码swag专区| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 国产免费一区二区三区不卡 | 久久精品国产亚洲情侣| 色噜噜狠狠色综合欧洲| 中国熟妇毛多多裸交视频| 麻豆一区二区三区香蕉视频| 丁香六月久久| 日本熟妇高潮爽视频在线观看 | 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 亚洲大尺度动作在线观看一区| julia中文字幕久久亚洲| 国产精品美乳| 亚洲成a人片在线观看中文!!!| 无码不卡免费一级毛片视频 | 靖宇县| 久久久久人妻精品一区5555| 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 天码av无码一区二区三区四区| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 国产精品无码久久久久免费AV | 无码精品人妻一区二区三区老牛| 制服 丝袜 亚洲 中文 综合| 赫章县| 国产福利美女小视频| 亚洲h在线播放在线观看h| 白白色发布在线播放国产| 抚远县| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 亚洲第一中文字幕| 欧美激情国产一区在线不卡| 中文字幕一区二区人妻痴汉电车| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利| 亚洲精品午夜精品国产| 91精品国产福利尤物免费| 亚洲熟女精品一区二区|