亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Rebels evacuate from Damascus' Douma as chemical weapons investigators expected

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-14 05:56:36|Editor: ZD
      Video PlayerClose

      SYRIA-WAFIDEEN-REBELS-FAMILIES-EVACUATION

      Buses transporting the rebels and their families from Douma district arrive at the Wafideen area, northeast of the capital Damascus, Syria, on April 13, 2018. Hundreds of Islam Army militants and their families were taken out of Douma to the nearby Wafideen area, an assembly point from which the rebels will evacuate to the rebel-held city of Jarablus as soon as the latest batch is ready to set off, according to the state news agency SANA. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

      DAMASCUS, April 13 (Xinhua) -- Around 93 buses with hundreds of Islam Army militants and their families onboard prepared on Friday to evacuate Damascus' eastern Douma district, amid reports of the arrival of the chemical weapons investigators on Saturday to look into allegations of toxic gas use in Douma.

      Hundreds of Islam Army militants and their families were taken out of Douma to the nearby Wafideen area, an assembly point from which the rebels will evacuate to the rebel-held city of Jarablus as soon as the latest batch is ready to set off, according to the state news agency SANA.

      Their evacuation is part of a deal concluded earlier this month between the militants and the Syrian side under a Russian mediation.

      The report said the evacuation of the rebels from Douma is ongoing until the entire district is declared liberated from the rebels.

      A day earlier, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights monitor group said Russian military police started deploying in Douma district after the Islam Army rebels handed over their medium and heavy weapons and the Syrian flag was raised in that area.

      In Moscow, Russian Defense Ministry also confirmed Thursday that its military police had started patrolling Douma to maintain law and order there.

      The Russian military police are expected to be deployed in all of Douma in accordance with the deal reached on April 8, under which the Syrian official institutions will return to Douma, the last rebel bastion in Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus.

      Douma has grabbed headlines worldwide recently as the Western governments and media accused the Syrian army of using chlorine gas there, sparking a U.S.-led threat of military strikes on Syria.

      The Syrian government and Russia have denied the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian army, accusing the rebels and the West of fabricating it as an excuse to attack Syria.

      The Syrian Foreign Ministry recently said it forwarded an invitation to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to send a fact-finding mission to Douma to look into the allegations.

      The OPCW later declared it was sending a team of investigators to Syria, with local reports saying the team will arrive in Damascus on Saturday to start its work.

      On Thursday, the Syrian Foreign Ministry has reiterated the Syrian government's willingness to cooperate with an investigation team into the chemical attack allegations.

      The ministry said the U.S. allegation of chemical weapons' use by the Syrian government forces in Douma is an attempt to mislead the public opinion to serve its "aggressive schemes."

      Meanwhile, the ministry said that any delay in the arrival of the OPCW team would be blamed on the Western countries that want to hinder the mission.

      This came as the White House on Friday renewed accusation that Syria was behind the suspected toxic gas assault on April 7 that allegedly killed dozens of people in Douma.

      Both the White House and state department declared on Friday that the United States had "a high level of confidence" about the Syrian government's culpability for the suspected incident in Douma, marking a new shift from previous statements made by U.S. officials that Washington was still looking at the evidence.

      Meanwhile, an emergency meeting at the UN Security Council took place on Friday under the demand of Russia to discuss the threats of potential U.S. strike on Syria.

      Vassily Nebenzia, Russia's ambassador to the UN, said during the session that Russian specialists had found no traces of "toxic substance use" in Douma as claimed by the Western countries.

      Russia had "clear evidence" that the incident was staged, as his country has made an accusation against Britain of being involved in organizing the attack in Douma.

      Russia's Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said that "we have evidence that proves Britain was directly involved in organizing this provocation" in Douma.

      But the British Foreign Office slammed Moscow's accusation as "ludicrous."

      All of the war of words and accusations come as U.S. President Donald Trump recently spoke about dealing a military strike on Syria but didn't say when amid Russian pledges to destroy the missiles that would target Syria and its launching sites as well.

      Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said Thursday that any possible attack would only cause further instability of the region, which could threaten the international peace and security.

      With every victory of the Syrian army, the Western countries raise the rhetoric and try to change the course of actions, Assad said during his meeting with visiting Ali Akbar Velayati, a senior advisor to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

      Both sides agreed that the threats of military action on Syria by Western countries are "mere lies made up by such countries and their tools of the terrorist groups inside Syria following the liberation of Eastern Ghouta" east of the capital Damascus.

      Velayati reiterated Iran's firm stance in continuing its support for the Syrian government.

      SYRIA-WAFIDEEN-REBELS-FAMILIES-EVACUATION

      A boy is seen as he arrives at the Wafideen area, northeast of the capital Damascus, Syria, on April 13, 2018. Hundreds of Islam Army militants and their families were taken out of Douma to the nearby Wafideen area, an assembly point from which the rebels will evacuate to the rebel-held city of Jarablus as soon as the latest batch is ready to set off, according to the state news agency SANA. (Xinhua/Ammar Safarjalani)

         1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Douma
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本最新在线一区二区| 777午夜精品免费观看| 欧美村妇激情内射| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 午夜神马| 开心五月婷婷激情在线| 亚洲又黄又大又爽毛片 | 亚洲精品天堂av免费看| 久久av高潮av喷水av无码| 国产极品美女到高潮视频| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 一区国产二区亚洲三区另类| 屁股中文字幕一二三四区人妻| 昭通市| 九九九影院| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全+下载| 狠狠色综合tv久久久久久| 国产精品欧美视频另类专区| 顶级嫩模精品视频在线看| 国产精品久久无码免费看| 久久精品娱乐亚洲领先| 永久免费看啪啪网址入口| 国产熟女丰满老熟女熟妇| 一区二区三区熟女人妻| 91热国内精品永久免费观看| 夜夜春亚洲嫩草影院| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡 | 国产精品三级一区二区按摩| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区影院 | 国产精品久久久久孕妇| 国产精品人成视频免费国产| 亚洲精品一区网站在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久影视不卡| 蜜桃在线免费观看网站| 彭山县| 日韩美无码一区二区三区| 日本大片免A费观看视频三区| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区三区| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 亚洲女精品一区二区三区|