亚洲аv天堂无码,久久aⅴ无码一区二区三区,96免费精品视频在线观看,国产2021精品视频免费播放,国产喷水在线观看,奇米影视久久777中文字幕 ,日韩在线免费,91spa国产无码

      Syrian scientific institution denies possession of chemical weapons after destroyed by U.S. strike

      Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-15 02:05:50|Editor: pengying
      Video PlayerClose

      SYRIA-BARZEH-MISSILE ATTACK-OFFICIAL

      Saeed Saeed, head of the Institute for the Development of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries, speaks to reporters at the research center that was hit by the U.S.-led missile attacks in the Barzeh neighborhood in northeast Damascus, Syria on April 14, 2018. Saeed Saeed on Saturday denied the facility's possession of chemical weapons. (Xinhua/Monsef Memary)

      DAMASCUS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- An official of a scientific research institution that was hit by the U.S.-led missile attack on Saturday denied the facility's possession of chemical weapons.

      Speaking to reporters after the strike that destroyed the facility, Saeed Saeed, head of the Institute for the Development of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Industries, said the research center was used by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in 2013.

      "The OPCW has visited this building since 2013 till recently and carried out inspection tours," he told reporters at the site.

      "The building was a working base, in which the mission of the OPCW experts in Syria was carried out. They would bring all suspected samples from different sites to this building and they have issued two reports stating that this building was empty of any chemical materials for warfare," he added.

      He stressed that if the building contained chemical weapons, as claimed by the United States, he and other colleagues could not be standing there after the strike without wearing masks.

      The OPCW has carried out its work in late 2013 when the Syrian army agreed to hand over its chemical arsenal.

      By June 2014, the entire chemical arsenal of the Syrian army was handed over to the OPCW.

      But after the Syrian army surrendered its chemical arsenal, the Western countries kept accusing the government forces of using chemical weapons, despite the Syrian government's repeated denials that it has never used such weapons.

      On April 7, the rebels in Douma district of Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus accused the Syrian government forces of using chlorine gas in an attack in that area, a claim the army and the Syrian government never admitted.

      Earlier on Saturday, the United States, Britain and France launched a missile strike on Syrian military positions, including the scientific research center in the Barzeh neighborhood northeast of Damascus.

         1 2 3 Next  

      KEY WORDS: Syria
      EXPLORE XINHUANET
      010020070750000000000000011100001371115431
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 色国产视频| 2022精品久久久久久中文字幕| 左云县| 男人阁久久| 蜜桃av性感妹子在线播放| 97精品国产高清自在线看超| 国产高清视频在线播放www色| 中文字幕人妻中文av不卡专区| 人妻无码一区二区19P| 欧美巨大xxxx做受中文字幕| 凤冈县| 国产精品九九久久一区hh| 久久AⅤ天堂Av无码AV| 老妇xxxxx性开放| 美女被躁出白浆视频播放| 中文字幕亚洲精品2页| 国产一级淫片a免费播放口| 一区二区三区中文字幕有码| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 人妖熟女少妇人妖少妇| 91精品啪在线看国产网站| 91网红福利精品区一区二| 日日骚一区二区三区中文字幕 | 久久精品国产欧美日韩99热| 乐陵市| 狼色在线精品影视免费播放| 99精品无人区乱码1区2区3区| 夜夜躁狠狠躁日日躁2022| 中文字幕丝袜人妻av| 精品国产亚洲av网站| 亚洲熟妇中文字幕日产无码| 中文成人无字幕乱码精品| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看女同| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 亚洲五月综合自拍区| 2021亚洲色中文字幕| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区三区1| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 国产精品自在线拍国产| 视频二区 无码中出| 中文字幕日韩熟女av|